umat what time? (1 Viewer)

clever angel

HSC
hi ppl,

my exam is at 8 am

what time are we supposed to reach there? like can someone tell me what time i must leave home , i live in bankstown, i heard that entry takes a lot of time like about 1 hr?

ne ideas like leave home at 6.30

cerebrum

HSC
I'm doing the UMAT on Wednesday. I didn't know there was such a long process. Thanks. So now I really need to know the answer to your question.

petar13

Tanzkommandant
HSC
N/A
Well - it says 'arrival time' at 8.00 - right? So just BE there at 8.00. The rest is up to you - just make sure it's the least stressfull way. If you feel more comfortable being there one hour prior to the opening, and would feel less stressed - then go for it. However, after that arrival time it would take a further one hour to get everybody registered and seated - and there will be late people.
You're thinking too much about this. It's just a test. Just relax. People perform the best when they are relaxed.

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
petar13 said:
Well - it says 'arrival time' at 8.00 - right? So just BE there at 8.00. The rest is up to you - just make sure it's the least stressfull way. If you feel more comfortable being there one hour prior to the opening, and would feel less stressed - then go for it. However, after that arrival time it would take a further one hour to get everybody registered and seated - and there will be late people.
You're thinking too much about this. It's just a test. Just relax. People perform the best when they are relaxed.
ures at the wayville showgrounds?

petar13

Tanzkommandant
HSC
N/A
Yep, Wayville at 8.15. I am just imagining them sticking us in one of those huge drafty warehouses. Should be fun, anyhow. And I'll get to see what all the hype is about.

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
yeah haha one of the 'aircraft hangers'..
uni of adelaide exams are there.. id say prep for cold since its been lik tat for the last few days.. :(

its so different to the sydney one... cos lik we packed in lik cattle.

petar13

Tanzkommandant
HSC
N/A
Thankfully it wasn't too drafty. But those invigilators really need to find themselves a hobby. 'cos we packed in lik cattle' - I am sure they were using cattle prods as well.

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
haha congrats... in 2.5 yrs ull be where i am :)... failin :'( ... well good luck for the other bits..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)