umm does anyone play runescape? (1 Viewer)

Person

one of them
i just wanna know if any1 in sydney plays, if u do tell me ur screen name

needtostudy

lmao mate i played this when it first came out...
now it sucks coz you have to pay back then i was one of the first along with sandytrain, and eric etc those guys were powerful =P

Person

one of them
do u mind if u tell me ur name

i have a feeling ur songflower or wildflower

Ebonics

Originally posted by needtostudy
lmao mate i played this when it first came out...
now it sucks coz you have to pay back then i was one of the first along with sandytrain, and eric etc those guys were powerful =P
Oh ya serious? I played it when i was in year 9 i think, i used to stay up to 4am playing the damn thing. Then i found that I kept getting micro-sleeps in class. it ain't good. Complete time waster. I finally finished up about 2 years ago with a character at level 82 or something. i remember cool guys such as MoonCricket and lightning who let me into The Wanderer's clan, i soon left and joined The Gladiatorz instead. Well... I hope no one is playing it in yr 12.

Btw. i was one of the first to play RS too, ahh sweet memories :p

kony

HSC
used to play it when zonghui first got 99 hitpoints, tks with the highest overall skills, and gearshifter with highest prayer.

gotta love the days when rune 2handers were still 200k each. (and still called wrongly as the rune 2 hander)

Acaanpca

HSC
*remembers year 8*, ouch 200k for a rune 2 hander i got mine for 120k. it took me 3 months to save enough gold. I ended up selling my account for like $40

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)