Umm.. subject scaling. (1 Viewer)

SEAKING

HSC
N/A
I go to a public school and in 3 of my 5 classes, these people are fucking STUPID and will NOT STUDY. Seriously, I don't even know why they bother coming to school.

The question is: If the majority of the class gets shit marks e.g. 2%, 8%, 10%, 25%, 41%, 57%.. etc. will this fuck up my UAI?

What if I come first in every subject?

Edit: My school's rank is in the 400's.. omfg

Last edited:
HSC
If you come first it doesn't matter what everyone else gets. Otherwise you might be in trouble.

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
watatank said:
If you come first it doesn't matter what everyone else gets. Otherwise you might be in trouble.
Qft.

My school was filled with stupid people. I was ranked first so i got whatever mark i got in the HSC.
My assessment mark and my HSC mark were exactly the same for every single subject :)

leoyh

mic`
HSC
what if you don't come first in your subjects but are in like the top 10?

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
leoyh said:
what if you don't come first in your subjects but are in like the top 10?
You kind of get dragged down, like I was one of three Band 6 IPT students of my grade in my school and although assessment-wise my marks are around the mid to high 90s for my marks however the performance of my peers were not up to standard hence my assessment mark was lowered to a near 90.

Assessment marks are your marks you receive in school.
Examination marks are your marks you receive in the state HSC exam.
HSC marks are the average of your assessment and examination marks together and a band is allocated to it, with 1 being the lowest to 6 being the highest.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)