• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

ummmm, ahhhh.... (1 Viewer)

K

katie_tully

Some people get into relationships because they actually like the person on a mental level ...

Yes.....

K

katie_tully

cHe^gUeVaRa said:
you could call me a what :p but if your efering to Che Guevara then he is also a guy. Ernesto 'Che' Guevara is or better put was a revolutionary theorist...
We were actually headed more towards discussing your male AND female genitalia.

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
cHe^gUeVaRa said:
you could call me a what :p but if your efering to Che Guevara then he is also a guy. Ernesto 'Che' Guevara is or better put was a revolutionary theorist...
No one suspected he was packin an uzi, cows with guns...

well, cows with guns is about a revolution!

K

katie_tully

thorrnydevil said:

He kicked for the groin, he PISSED in their eyes...

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
katie_tully said:
He kicked for the groin, he PISSED in their eyes...
He mooed we must fight, escape or we'll die. Cows gathered around, cause the steaks were so high.

Bad cow pun.

cHe^gUeVaRa

HSC
thorrnydevil said:

cows with guns thats a song aint it???

MouseMan

HSC
klh said:
forgetting the posts from the last 24 hours, i have had this crush on this like girl for like forever. but as i was gonna summon the balls to ask her, my friend from school already asked her out first. i then sort of lost my thread and forgot abt her.
yr 12, she is back in the same class and we've been seeing each other around alot, but its at odd moments and stuff. Ofcourse she has heard all the stories abt my crush, i mean the schoolyard gossip communication techniques are second to none.
Ummm, i actually wouldnt know how she feels abt me if i do ask her out, coz we are like polite strangers when we meet...
should i ask her or forever become silent and snob each other in future?

and please, this is not abt SEX!
i was in that position a while ago, but i just got up and asked her out. she said no, but we are still best friends. her saying no isnt the end of the world! :)
Life goes on...

Sickle

Hello Sunshine
HSC
Just do it, and in my own opinion, don't beat around the bush. I hate it when guys do that. Just ask her.

capsicum

HSC
klh said:
forgetting the posts from the last 24 hours, i have had this crush on this like girl for like forever. but as i was gonna summon the balls to ask her, my friend from school already asked her out first. i then sort of lost my thread and forgot abt her.
yr 12, she is back in the same class and we've been seeing each other around alot, but its at odd moments and stuff. Ofcourse she has heard all the stories abt my crush, i mean the schoolyard gossip communication techniques are second to none.
Ummm, i actually wouldnt know how she feels abt me if i do ask her out, coz we are like polite strangers when we meet...
should i ask her or forever become silent and snob each other in future?

and please, this is not abt SEX!
ask her out! seriously, there's nothing to lose. you don't know how she really feels about you until you ask her. and yeah, summon the balls to ask her!!

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
do you think so?

capsicum said:
ask her out! seriously, there's nothing to lose. you don't know how she really feels about you until you ask her. and yeah, summon the balls to ask her!!

there is something to lose if you are a slef-conscious person. do what you think you should do. but my otha adice is not think too much about these things...lol :D

on the otherhand, after you ask her out,it owuld get rid of this naggin voice, telling you to ask her out. the longer you linger, the slimmer your hopes get. and plus, you don't wana regret not telling her anything.

learn from my vast experience with these things.....*cough*.....yeh..just do it!

but again, since this is bored of studies, and it invokes violence....we wanna see sum guts spilled!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

gd luk unless...this is either my last msg for this thread, or you have already followed our profesional advice, or she also uses bored of studies, and your still trying to gather yourself.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)