una domanda... (1 Viewer)

mcbec

HSC
yeah the italians that were gonna come are all really cool...

theyre all the ones that me and my friends stayed with wen we went over there, and theyre all heaps nice. my one was really sweet, she was sooooo nice!!!

i guess it's the same any country u go to - there'll be some bad people, some good people, some nice, some not.... just like Australia, and probly any other country too!!

anyway it turns out theyre gonna come next Feb instead, and we can still host them if we want to!!! :)

btw, Good luck to everyone getting trial results back and finishing any assessments!! only a few weeks to go now!!! :)

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
grrr still waiting on those letters grrr... for people like me who do french cont or Italian cont ours is on the 10th and we still havent got our letters...I am soooo worried grrr! Italian beg for me is a week later and I dont have a letter for either...has anyone got theres yet?

mcbec

HSC
i still havnt got mine either....

theyve got till this saturday (27th) coz it'll be two weeks before the exam. So if u havnt got it by saturday, give the Board of Studies ppl a call!! i do want them to hurry up tho, i wanna kno where im spose to go, and what time...

lislabella

sunshine
HSC
stress stress stress stress stress
i'm preparing for 15minute italian chat with my teacher...in italian :s
gargh so stressfull
stress stress stress stress stress

belpen

I think you do need subjunctive for continuers - if not - at least it gives you a bit of a boost.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)