• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

UNCLE forum is boring (1 Viewer)

Kirsti

HSC
It's about 2 blocks away from 3 major roads - Tudor St, Glebe Rd, Brunker Rd. Nicely tucked away in the middle there. We like it. We could be alone with our green and orange spotted walls. And our purple stripes. It's fun. Like a circus

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
sounds a lot different to my school who designed their buildings off country homesteads with verandahs all around and LOTS of grass and all the buildings are spaced out heaps

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
lol sounded likie that to me

it was pretty crap tho, ebing private and all but we didnt have air con....and being maitland it was either stinking hot or freezing cold

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
yep sure do
how dya kno him??

btw, i work with ppls from ur school, sarah h and tom g

em_516

bludging..
HSC
hipsta_jess said:
Better than the 'Nock
man last time i was there i think it was late 2002 and fuck it was hot..swear to god all the people there just melt every day (of summer at least)

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Its crazy...in summer, we'll be several degrees hotter than Newcastle, and in winter, several degrees colder than Newcastle...everyone at uni wonders why I come in all rugged up!!

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
more than several!!

im so used to cesspit weather than still now in the middle of winter here in newy i can wear summer pjs to bed and b fine lol whereas at cesspit id hav to wear winter ones, have a hige doona, a big thick wool blanket, flanelette sheets and sometimes some other blanket too it was crazy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)