UNCLE "I got an offer" 2009 Thread (1 Viewer)

bheck7

Don't shoot the messenger
HSC
Just yanking your chain man, offers haven't been released yet. :D
you are talking about international house arent you? cos my friend got in by 2nd round offers not long ago. Unlesss that's because she's an international student.

DunnyBasher

HSC
International offers are much earlier than domestic.

"If you are an International student you will be notified if you have been successful or not around 15-19/12/2008. If you are an Australian student, 22-28/01/2009."

ZaraKu

HSC
I got a 30 or less in my HSC in 07. Completed Newstep last year in 08.
Just accepted my offer for construction management. HSC is definitely not the end of the world :p
I applied for Newstep, how easy is it to get in? (dumb question I know)

4unitfreak

HSC
Woohoo! Got in for a combined law degree so I'm pretty sure I'm doing Law/Science too. What do you plan on majoring in for Science?
I'll be deferring to 2010 though :)
I'm not sure what I'll major in... I was thinking pyschology for a while but now I don't know.
What are you gonna do this year? Work, travel, other?

amybaker1990

HSC
yes i got in.. B/ communications

and yesss i am having trouble with the my hub log in shit aswell.
i think i have activated my account???

i clicked the link
and shit and i want to put my details in as well and it tell me to log in and i try my id and password. it aint working..
i also somehow got toi a page that says change password so i did.. and i am tryong that password also with no luck.........

emailed the 17000@ new......
hopefully answers soonish..
haha

jumb

mr jumb
HSC

i clicked the link
and shit and i want to put my details in as well and it tell me to log in and i try my id and password. it aint working..
i also somehow got toi a page that says change password so i did.. and i am tryong that password also with no luck.........

haha
So your login is wrong?

Does your username has a 'c' out the front, followed by 7 numbers? Does your password consist of 4 letters, then 4 numbers which are your birthday?

If not, you might be using the wrong information.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
Sucks to be Chris (though I guess you get less of this in your position?)

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC

i clicked the link

haha
Your account has probably not become active as a student yet.

You're not the only one in this position, and all accounts should be active by the end of next week (at the latest). We have another 5 weeks until uni starts back so there's no need to worry. :)

em_516 said:
Sucks to be Chris (though I guess you get less of this in your position?)
Yeah, it can get pretty hectic at the student services centre over at Hunter, but I enjoy it. Most of the time you get a lot of the same questions, but there are a few oddball questions that test you a bit, but because i'm so awesome I don't have any problems with them.

Last edited:

em_516

bludging..
HSC
Haha fuck off :p
I didn't know you worked in the Hunter hub, thought it was just AIC and CHIC or whatever it's called. Do you have to be more flexible when it's crazy taime?

em_516

bludging..
HSC
Loler, 33 people got offered Development Studies this year. It's going up! :p

em_516

bludging..
HSC
Eh, that's cool! I'd love it if we could do the whole 'liberal education' year before starting a degree like in America (hate that I just said that).

lionking1191

HSC
offered med.. how's the callaghan campus? i didn't get a chance to look around while doing the interview :mad1:

em_516

bludging..
HSC
jezzmo said:
It's a great education if it's part of/introduction to a REAL DEGREE .. but the subjects by themselves with no follow up .. is really a wank. Pub trivia. Critical thinking should be mandatory, me thinks.
Oh. :eek:

lionking1191 said:
offered med.. how's the callaghan campus? i didn't get a chance to look around while doing the interview :mad1:
Spread out. Reasonable amount of grassy knolls/bushland. Reasonably friendly people imo (though may vary between disciplines).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)