UNCLE to the CBD (1 Viewer)

axlenatore

Scuba Steve
HSC
the cbd is highly unappealing

id rather go to uni in windale

HSC
And lol Oliver, that's not Hunter Cityrail's fault. That's a mixture of your schools over reliance and Cityrail's under performance in customer service. It's not an isolated problem with the Hunter dude.
Newcastle cityrail is appauling, remember we only got rid of the red rattlers after last election (and don't start on how you found them nostalgic they were shit) AND our 'new trains' were the old ones from the sydney lines.

Due to a lack on insentive as a blue ribbon labor seat public transport is totally inadaquate for the size of the hunter, which basically generates the need for parking at the uni.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
I'm totally drawing that fucker on the cadastral database in the next few days haha.

blue_chameleon said:
With the right amount of private enterprise and additional investment, I could see UNCLE providing the same feel.
Look I'm sorry to be a downer (downie), but I really don't see this happening hey. Nothing like it. It'd be great, but no. If we had an RMIT-esque campus in our CBD and there were trams and a market called say..the Queen Victoria Markets closeby, I would go to uni forever. <3

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
I'm totally drawing that fucker on the cadastral database in the next few days haha.

Look I'm sorry to be a downer (downie), but I really don't see this happening hey. Nothing like it. It'd be great, but no. If we had an RMIT-esque campus in our CBD and there were trams and a market called say..the Queen Victoria Markets closeby, I would go to uni forever. <3
Fuck QV Markets are awesome, aren't they?

I think Con Constantine is trying to push through plans for development of markets around the Wickham area, on the same size scale as Parklea Markets.

Hagaren

The Fresh Prince
HSC
if the city location also had its own railway stop or was positioned very close to an existing one this could be feasible otherwise i think it would be pretty shit.

Newcastle is pretty gay.

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
if the city location also had its own railway stop or was positioned very close to an existing one this could be feasible otherwise i think it would be pretty shit.

Newcastle is pretty gay.
Yeah, but at least it has more than one train station.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)