Uncomfortable when being checked out (1 Viewer)

skyline

Proud Aurion TRD owner
HSC
N/A
If I said yes I would be vain, if I said no I would be insecure.

I guess you'll never find out. :party:

heyy, you the one missing out not me, i got plenty of bitches waiting outside my doorstep, all waiting for me to whip my shit out lol.

ill juz assume...your ugly :)

skyisthelimit

Banned
HSC
N/A
heyy, you the one missing out not me, i got plenty of bitches waiting outside my doorstep, all waiting for me to whip my shit out lol.

ill juz assume...your ugly :)
Hahaha, yessss, I'm missing out. Poor me.

While you're busy assuming, tall African men are feeding me grapes.

philphie

Banned
HSC
is your aunt really sexy?

daymm, maybe she want me to put some beef in her taco haha

:spin:
mate look to the left. it says je suis le boeuf. which means i am the beef in french so back off

skyline

Proud Aurion TRD owner
HSC
N/A
Hahaha, yessss, I'm missing out. Poor me.

While you're busy assuming, tall African men are feeding me grapes.

them nigga ones

ohh hell nooo not the N word!!!!!!!! :jaw:

mate look to the left. it says je suis le boeuf. which means i am the beef in french so back off

hahaha, your beef expired a long time ago nigga :p haha

philphie

Banned
HSC
The French...cheese eating surrender monkeys.

I'm more into dark, rugged men. South American, African, Arab, Native Indian Americans...oh yeah.

hey my relatives are not cheese eating surrender monkeys. they are heavy smokers, heavy drinkers, incredibly lazy and incredibly thin.

lol i wonder where you gonna meet native Americans, anyway what's wrong with our indigenous Aborigines? not dark enough for yah?

skyisthelimit

Banned
HSC
N/A
hey my relatives are not cheese eating surrender monkeys. they are heavy smokers, heavy drinkers, incredibly lazy and incredibly thin.

lol i wonder where you gonna meet native Americans, anyway what's wrong with our indigenous Aborigines? not dark enough for yah?

Your relatives sound like Selma and Patty except for the thin part.

I might bump into one, fingers crossed. Maybe something as corny as me dropping my stuff, and the native American hunk swoops down in a hawk-like fashion, assisting me. Might do a rain dance together afterwards.

Aboriginals...hmm, not exactly my cup of tea...need to trek over to the NT for that lol

skyline

Proud Aurion TRD owner
HSC
N/A

I might bump into one, fingers crossed. Maybe something as corny as me dropping my stuff, and the native American hunk swoops down in a hawk-like fashion, assisting me. Might do a rain dance together afterwards.

Aboriginals...hmm, not exactly my cup of tea...need to trek over to the NT for that lol

if you want rugged and sexy, come back to me as my wife! hahahaha

philphie

Banned
HSC

haha my description is pretty much a description of every french person in existence. you know i f you marry a native american and live in America your kids get free university.

lol no need to got to the NT, just take a train to Redfern and you're there

skyisthelimit

Banned
HSC
N/A
if you want rugged and sexy, come back to me as my wife! hahahaha
Sorry Tiger Woods, you value promiscuity too much for me to ever be bound in a contract with you. And you wouldn't want an 'ugly' wife ;)

haha my description is pretty much a description of every french person in existence. you know i f you marry a native american and live in America your kids get free university.

lol no need to got to the NT, just take a train to Redfern and you're there
That's awesome, Aboriginals should be afforded that right I believe. As part of a human rights campaign, I should go have lots of native American babbehs, in a means of liberating the inhibitions of native Americans in regards to education.

Hahaha, Redfern...'Got two bucks on yah for me train ticket?' It'd probs be a lot safer for me to get off at Central.

Last edited:

alex09hsc

HSC
Here you are complaining about being checkd out when some fat chick next to you on a treadmill desperately wants someone to look her way! ffs

philphie

Banned
HSC
Sorry Tiger Woods, you value promiscuity too much for me to ever be bound in a contract with you. And you wouldn't want an 'ugly' wife ;)

That's awesome, Aboriginals should be afforded that right I believe. As part of a human rights campaign, I should go have lots of native American babbehs, in a means of liberating the inhibtions of native Americans in regards to education.

Hahaha, Redfern...'Got two bucks on yah for me train ticket?' It'd probs be a lot safer for me to get off at Central.
lol and here's you talking about skyline's promiscuity when you want to start an entire race of university educated native americans.

lol scaredy cat. just throw on a black cape and run fast so the wind blows it up and everyone thinks you're batman and won't touch you.

how about eskimoes? you like eskimoes? you know they're real

skyisthelimit

Banned
HSC
N/A
Here you are complaining about bing checkd out when some fat chick next to you on a treadmill desperately wants someone to look her way! ffs
Not when their sleezy eyes pierce you and you know what's on their mind.

skyline

Proud Aurion TRD owner
HSC
N/A
lol and here's you talking about skyline's promiscuity when you want to start an entire race of university educated native americans.

lol scaredy cat. just throw on a black cape and run fast so the wind blows it up and everyone thinks you're batman and won't touch you.

how about oompa loompas? i heard willys got them in his factory, all ready to give some large amounts of chocolate, to make you....chocolaty for the N words out there haha

skyisthelimit

Banned
HSC
N/A
I'd assume eskimos were much like their landscape. Cold, heartless, empty lovers. Hmm, probs not then. And an igloo...sif I want to live in a hollow iceblock. I love summer more than winter.

philphie

Banned
HSC
I'd assume eskimos were much like their landscape. Cold, heartless, empty lovers. Hmm, probs not then. And an igloo...sif I want to live in a hollow iceblock. I love summer more than winter.
how about Native Americans from Canada?

skyisthelimit

Banned
HSC
N/A
how about oompa loompas? i heard willys got them in his factory, all ready to give some large amounts of chocolate, to make you....chocolaty for the N words out there haha
Midget men with orange faces, that's hot. Oompa loompas rate higher than African men anyday haha

is it really that big of a dea
Yes, it is. It feels like rape with the eyes. It's so incredibly uncomfortable sometimes (depends who it is), you sort of lose your appetite. Well, I do.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)