• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

undecided (1 Viewer)

ballerinababe89

HSC
hey everyone, well done on all of your results!! so many high marks!! its making me have doubts about my future lol....im undecided on what to do....last year i changed schools, and the school im at now is ok, but 3 of my subjects i really dont enjoy, plus their not really "academic subjects", that is they'll will get scaled down a lot. now i can't decide whether to change back to my old school n do year 11 again with new, better subjects that i'll actually enjoy (this is an alright option, because i have an extra year up my sleeve because i skipped a year of high school) or to stay where i am and do my hsc over two years, like i could do 3 subjectst his year while doing prelim courses of 3 whole new ones, and sit the hsc for them the year after....what do you think is a better option? also, my old school (which i could change back to) got in the top 200 schools, n my school im at now came nowhere near...anyways tell me what you think...thanks :)

danieljarvis

HSC
you can always go to TAFE and do it over 2 years and you get to choose what courses you want to do there from scratch as they do prelim and hsc in one year.
do the work and you'll rip it up there with the right attitude!

ballerinababe89

HSC
because the school i changed to offered a dance course, but turns out its crap anyway...its one of the subjects i wanna get rid of...

HSC
N/A
If you're sure, then in your shoes - I would go back to the other school.

Doing subjects you like AND are good at will maximise your UAI, as my careers advisor said over and over and over again. If it provides a better learning environment for YOU, then all the better. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)