Undergraduate Medicine & Health Sciences Admission Test (1 Viewer)

DdaeRyuh

HSC
UMAT will be held on Wednesday the 29th July 2009, and registrations close on Friday 5th June-- Dammit, and i have yet to register!! :eek:

I wont be needing the UMAT for the course i'd like to apply for when im going uni, but some practice would come in handy.
The UMAT is very different to the GAMSAT, isnt it? D:

Anyone gonna be sitting this year's exam?
How do you think you'll go? :wave:

Goodluck to those who are gonna be sitting this year's UMAT~

proringz

HSC
UMAT will be held on Wednesday the 29th July 2009, and registrations close on Friday 5th June-- Dammit, and i have yet to register!! :eek:

I wont be needing the UMAT for the course i'd like to apply for when im going uni, but some practice would come in handy.
The UMAT is very different to the GAMSAT, isnt it? D:

Anyone gonna be sitting this year's exam?
How do you think you'll go? :wave:

Goodluck to those who are gonna be sitting this year's UMAT~
If you won't need UMAT for the course you want to apply for, then don't do it. Waste of money, as it's not really practice for anything.

Dr_Fresh

U MAD??
HSC
N/A
some ppl just do it as a backup incase they change their mind and want to do med/dent later on in the year. if you are set on some other particular degree (that doesnt need umat) and know you wont change ur mind about it, then theres no point doing it.

Gunner4lyfe

HSC
well...its not gonna be a complete waste you know...you could still do it just to see how well you go..and its not THAT expensive.
...>uv got three sections.. 2 of them are actually Fun lol...way more fun than frikin english.

charlie91

HSC
hey

im planning to do the umat incase i get the marks and wanna do med, and anyways if you dont get a position this year and your umat is great you can reapply next year, with your uai, cause umat lasts for 2 years

dp624

HSC
i think if you wanted to do med you'd probably be better off committed now rather than not

simplyyme

HSC
LOL i havent even registered yet, i have to do it tomorrow because my parents went overseas for a month and a half and i didn't have a credit card to pay for it >_>

PrettyVacant

HSC
Yeah UMAT is different to the GAMSAT. In the GAMSAT you actually need to know like sciencey stuff.

laklah

HSC
my C teacter advised me not to sit the exam.
and now, I'm shittingmyself =="

ughhhh

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)