Undergraduates with marketing skills - BOS needs you! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
We're recruiting two undergraduate students to spearhead a series of marketing campaigns centred around the boredofstudies.org website.

If you're a second or third-year university student who is studying in a relevant area (marketing, business, commerce etc) - this is for you.

You need to be:

• Available to work at our CBD office for between 10 - 20 hours per week.
  • Motivated, enthusiastic and keen to be involved in the growth of BOS.
  • Comfortable with MS Office software.
  • An effective and confident communicator (both verbally and written).
  • Passionate about achieving business-oriented goals.
We can offer you:

• An opportunity to work with an established and successful internet business.
  • A professional environment based in the CBD with brand new offices and technology.
  • An opportunity to learn "real world" skills that will put you ahead of other graduates.
  • Valuable commercial experience far beyond that which can be gained through university clubs and societies.
  • Reimbursement of incidental and travel expenses, as well as meal allowances.
  • An attractive commission incentive structure based on achievement of agreed targets.
  • Flexible work hours tailored to your personal schedule.
This is the perfect chance to flesh out your resume with a range of professional marketing achievements.

If you think you'd be a suitable candidate, please send an expression of interest and a brief curriculum vitae to info@boredofstudies.org.

Applications close 14 December 2005.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
sounds good. I'll email my CV.
I think natstar is also very suitable for the job if she'll be willing to do it. The only problem is that I'm going for an interview for Lipton Student Brand Manager on the 8th. I'll still send in my CV though

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
jamess.... i want a summer clerkship at BOS & Associates please....

ROFL :D

MoonlightSonata

Retired
HSC
N/A
Lazarus said:
We're recruiting two undergraduate students to spearhead a series of marketing campaigns centred around the boredofstudies.org website.

If you're a second or third-year university student who is studying in a relevant area (marketing, business, commerce etc) - this is for you.

You need to be:

• Available to work at our CBD office for between 10 - 20 hours per week.
  • Motivated, enthusiastic and keen to be involved in the growth of BOS.
  • Comfortable with MS Office software.
  • An effective and confident communicator (both verbally and written).
  • Passionate about achieving business-oriented goals.
We can offer you:

• An opportunity to work with an established and successful internet business.
  • A professional environment based in the CBD with brand new offices and technology.
  • An opportunity to learn "real world" skills that will put you ahead of other graduates.
  • Valuable commercial experience far beyond that which can be gained through university clubs and societies.
  • Reimbursement of incidental and travel expenses, as well as meal allowances.
  • An attractive commission incentive structure based on achievement of agreed targets.
  • Flexible work hours tailored to your personal schedule.
This is the perfect chance to flesh out your resume with a range of professional marketing achievements.

If you think you'd be a suitable candidate, please send an expression of interest and a brief curriculum vitae to info@boredofstudies.org.

Applications close 14 December 2005.
If I may ask, did you obtain some sort of government grant or does an affluent relative, God rest their soul, have anything to do with the financial underpinnings of this revelation?

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Silly he robbed a bank, cyber-ninja style!

HSC
politik said:
This would be good. Because past marketing 'campaigns' by bos have been very - dare I say - centralised/poorly researched/poorly designed.

I bring to examply the poorly designed pamphlets for our Study Expo. It will be nice to have someone with experience spearheading bos' future marketing attempts.
Yeah, I nominate you for the job, from memory you're pretty good at getting things up and running successfully ;)

X

xeuyrawp

MoonlightSonata said:
If I may ask, did you obtain some sort of government grant or does an affluent relative, God rest their soul, have anything to do with the financial underpinnings of this revelation?
Now that is a contentious question, if I've ever heard one.

If you'd like to donate to the fund, you can always click ont he google adds. I reakon that the admins get most of their mone from people accidentally clicking on them.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
PwarYuex said:
Now that is a contentious question, if I've ever heard one.

If you'd like to donate to the fund, you can always click ont he google adds. I reakon that the admins get most of their mone from people accidentally clicking on them.
Which is exactly why they need marketing managers. There are many other avenues to explore to obtain money. BoS is really a goldmine. You could do a lot through it.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
politik said:
If I was an advertiser i'd throw money at the admins to get my ads on the site. I mean, its basically a website frequently by teenagers.
exactly ;)

fornstar

QUEENSLANDER!!!!
HSC
ill give u my marketing textbook, i wont need it any more and im sure it will be useful

stazi

Nightman
HSC
fornstar said:
ill give u my marketing textbook, i wont need it any more and im sure it will be useful
can i have it for free?
hahah...bluth company.

christ_ine

simply because
HSC
Trust you guys to be located near Wynyard. GG KRISPY KREME!

(No, I have nothing relevant to add here.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)