underprepared... (1 Viewer)

~~*CHELLE*~~

HSC
ok, i do all my work... i study a bit... but i still feel underprepared i guess it must just be nerves talking but does anyone feel there in the same boat? im so scared!

priesty

formerly wm_abusef
HSC
if your still feeling underprepared then there has got to be a reason for it... perhaps you know that there is something that you havent done, or you don't understand 100%. only when you get rid of those worries and you are confident that you know everything will you not be scared.... hahaha

BUT, nevertheless, nerves and butterflies around this time aren't unusual.... we're all in the same boat :p

sinist4

HSC
unprepared, but u can always wake up at five and study so more, so theres plenty of time LOL

ediisjoz

HSC
i just get sick of it... yeah. wake up at 5. i wake up at 6 and im tired and cranky. me waking up at 5 would be hell for everyone in my family.

s2indie

HSC
I woke up at 5 this morning, to practice my English essays. The only motivation at waking at that time was the constant reminder of sleeping early and not learning anything the previous night. The whole 5 thing will be a one off, except for maths maybe.

*Ninny-mole*

The Power Is Yours...
HSC
I know how you feel. I have studied so much for my tests, and I don't feel like I have done enough. I guess it is like wm_abusef says, I don't understand all the stuff, and that's why I feel underprepared. I also do the waking up early thing as well...and I don't know if I will get sleep the night before maths...

sinist4

HSC
ROFL, yesterday i woke up @ 5, did some study for my paper 2 exam, then went back to sleep @ 6 ...hehehe
i think the best way is just to everythingas 'normal' as possible, but sometimes you just cant help yourself...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)