unfair!!! (1 Viewer)

bambii

HSC
a girl in my yr missed her last trial paper coz she was too sick so they will let her re-do it nxt week but the day after the trial she showd up to a party... i find it very hard to believe that she cudnt do a trial paper but is well enuff to party the nxt day... wat do u guys think???

priesty

formerly wm_abusef
HSC
that definately sucks and sounds unfair to all.

but there's nothing we can do about it unfortunately. the only way the school wouldve allowed her to do it later would be if she showed a doctor's certificate. and if she got one of those, then thats it i spose... :(

if shes partying instead of studying, i dont think that the extra days to study will help her at all in the end neway :p

sami89

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
i agree, theres not much u can do about it unless u really want to tell your teachers!

DeathB4Life

Bánned
HSC
yeah, it can be pretty unfair.

i have a friend who took about 3 weeks off at the end of the last term to catch up on assignments and get away with starting the night before and having his comp stuff up.

instead of failing terribly at about 3-4 assignments he managed to get a huge extension for them at the cost of 2 trips to the doctor and a few fake coughs and managed to fail only slightly.

try to think of it this way, the people who end up cheating or getting away with things normally arent the ones who are going to get amazing marks. if they do end up getting better marks than you i would report them, but more than likely theyre just saving themselves from humilitation rather than stealing rankings.

360flip

HSC
N/A
even sick people can party but you'll get the last laugh at the end when she fails to take advantage later on!

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC
Sometimes it's that you are not entirely sick, but that you don't want to be disadvantaged in an exam should you get even sicker.

Nevertheless, doctor's certificates are pretty easily obtainable.

bambii

HSC
politik said:
Uh. I think you should GFY and start studying instead of typing misspelt ramblings.
i just needed to vent because some of us have real problems but still dont get the luxury of choosing when to do our exams wtf is your problem :confused:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)