• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Uni Advice - UOW or move to Usyd? (2 Viewers)

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
Oh of course it does!
Seriously, apart from flaming natstar, putting shit on UOW and trying your very hardest to win the sarcasm competition, why are you in this thread? You're not being helpful at all.

My first post in here was objective and by no means one sided. I encourage the OP to attend USyd if he wants to.

dawso

needmorecustomstatusspace
HSC
Ms 12 said:
Technically my UAI at UOW was over 102.....

hehe, gotta love these extra 3 points for being a local, i suppose the top UOW UAI in the state this year goes 2 suiyi with 102.90, i wonder if anyone will ever get a 103?

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
I believe if I also looked up the legislation that allowed for the construction of UWS / UOW you would find quite a similar focus on their community.

Actually, UOW used to be UNSW.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
I was just pointing out the truth, that UOW is a regional university... I don't think I flamed Natstar in this thread (yet)...I don't see how I'm putting shit on UOW either.

dawso

needmorecustomstatusspace
HSC
Ms 12 said:
Seriously, apart from flaming natstar, putting shit on UOW and trying your very hardest to win the sarcasm competition, why are you in this thread? You're not being helpful at all.

My first post in here was objective and by no means one sided. I encourage the OP to attend USyd if he wants to.

jase....go 2 sydney, dont waste ur talent at wollongong (im allowed 2 say that as im goin to uow next year....) move out of home (gezza is a hole) and move up2 the big smoke.....

(are u starting to get really scared that i know so much about u yet u dont know who i am?)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)