uni bags? (1 Viewer)

Mambomeg

yay! custom!!!
HSC
i just used a backpack last year, some days i had big loads, like there was 1 day when i had 3 pracs so i had 3 prac books, goggles, lab coat etc that was my worst day.
most ppl just use back packs.
Hey jess - i would make a bet that after a few weeks at uni u wont be going in on mondays at all!

adamj

I have my eyes on those leather breifcases-style bags, you can fit books and a laptop, now that's pretty ok.

chookyn

poulet de montagne
HSC
I have my eyes on those leather breifcases-style bags, you can fit books and a laptop, now that's pretty ok.

Yeah, i grabbed one similar to that. Has a nice strong shoulder strap & carry handle. Heaps of different lil' pockets for pens, keys, mobile, etc - and a nice big space for books/folders, plus a seperate padded section for a laptop. It's not leather, but it's very well made. Only 45 bucks from Zelow's. :)

suz

HSC
I'm going for the lonsdale side bags, finally an excuse to get one lol

JRasnier

well you do know that the ppl that get laptops stolen, are the ppl that have bags that look like they carry a laptop inside...

do people at uni (spcially 1st years) laptops
im going overseas and i want to get one
but i dont want to look like a complete moron if im the only one with one

bex

HSC
laptops are good for working on in the library cause its kinda hard to find computer access at times. I use a satchel bag sometimes or else i just carry my folder and a pen... not even a whole pencil case! but then again i live maybe 100m from my classes and have my meals pre paid etc (i live on campus in other words) so i dont need a lot

lexie

Junior Burger
HSC
N/A
its been said b4, but I'll say it again - shoulder bags will are the devil's invention. Oh yes, they look funky on first glance...but don't be fooled - they're patiently waiting to rip off your left shoulder and annoy the living crap out of you.

IMHO, a backpack is the best option. It may not look as fab as the old shoulder sling but it will certainly do the job and you'll fall in love with yours in no time. Get one that comfortably fits A4 documents with lots of pockets and comfy backstraps.

JRasnier

especially having textbooks, which the corners stick out just to jab u in the back of ur leg....

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
Originally posted by lexie
its been said b4, but I'll say it again - shoulder bags will are the devil's invention. Oh yes, they look funky on first glance...but don't be fooled - they're patiently waiting to rip off your left shoulder and annoy the living crap out of you.
lol-truer words have never been said.

Dash

ReSpEcTeD
HSC
My school bag is pretty huge :p
I'm gunna get a shoulder bag b4 I start uni...
I'll look like an idiot wif such a big bag :D

lexie

Junior Burger
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by iambored
lexie - you're not lexicographer are you?
ahh... *checking*...no, haven't edited any dictionaries lately :confused:

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
lol, lexicographer is a member onthis site, commonly called lexie

lexie

Junior Burger
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by iambored
lol, lexicographer is a member onthis site, commonly called lexie
hahaha oh ok ... yeah i thought there must've been something more to that question...way too random :p

T

timbk2

i find that the majority of people wear backpacks to uni.
shoulder bags are alright to start off with, but the downsides start to kick in soon.

except girls.. they usually dont have either... they bring handbags.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)