uni bar in building 10 (1 Viewer)

deano059

HSC
is this on level 7 and if so whats it like - is it the only uts one, and do all students pop into it?

couldnt find it on open day

ragnarok

Inanimate Carbon Rod
HSC
Isn't that a cafe? There aren't any bars in building 10 as far as I know (unless there's some secret dodgy one going on in one of those IT labs..).

The bars that you're looking for are probably the Glasshouse Bar and the Haymarkets Bar.

I don't think most students at UTS will ever set foot into building 10..:p

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
I'm pretty sure there isn't a unibar in building ten, the ones I know of are the Glasshouse on level 3 of the Tower building and the Markets Bar in Union Centre Block A of building 5. There's also the Loft which is sort of behind the Glasshouse.

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
There is actually a bar in Building 10 as part of the Level 7 cafe (if its still open lol), but I've never seen the bar in operation. Most people just go to Glasshouse or Markets.

HSC
N/A
The bar isn't operational anymore, they changed it all for the nursing students. Level 7 doesn't have the cafe anymore either. But there did used to be one ;)

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC
ragnarok said:
I don't think most students at UTS will ever set foot into building 10..:p
Unless you want to visit the new student centre =O

deano059

HSC
so to get to the market city bar one - how do you get there from the law/business faculty?

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
deano059 said:
so to get to the market city bar one - how do you get there from the law/business faculty?
Its right next to the law faculty on the first floor, you really can't miss it.

http://www.uts.edu.au/about/mapsdirections/hay.html
On the haymarket map, on the bit where it says 'union', its in the end of that section that is closest to the law faculty.

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
deano059 said:
its just past the union cafeteria in markets campus

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC
If you don't belong to IT, Education or Nursing you probably won't enter Bld10 at all.

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC
Actually you would go into Bld 10 with your IT friend for free printing if you don't want to pay for it =)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)