Uni Boys (1 Viewer)

David27

Well, the girls are discussing what they'll wear, whereas I'm sure the boys will discuss how they'll score-and I'm not talking academically.
You're bound to have plentiful times with the chicks in psychology & arts faculty in general.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
excuse me, im going to be doing a science degree concentrating mainly on psychology (well til i transfer into occupational therapy) and no random guy is going to be 'scoring' around here!

ND

HSC
Well the unibar seems like the obvious place. I'm doing actuarial studies so that kinda rules out getting the digits during a lecture or tute (it's like 95% guys, or so i've heard).

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
ND, apparently at UNSW there are 70& guys. At Macq, there are about 50% guys in my year, at least for ACST. :D:p

GoodToGo

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by ND
Well the unibar seems like the obvious place. I'm doing actuarial studies so that kinda rules out getting the digits during a lecture or tute (it's like 95% guys, or so i've heard).
Dude, you're doing actuarial. Doesn't that kinda rule out getting digits FULL STOP?!

Hah, only kidding man.

fringey

HSC
Hipsta jess is science and im arts so think again boys! Lol this thread is classic though.

Bolkonski

Brother Angry Dave
HSC
dudes dudes.... arts course rocks. I have it on good information that those literary classes... like classics.. which for one, I actually like... cause Im like that, arent too populated with males. very uneven ratio of girls to boys. but hey... ill be concentrating on the work ;)

^___^
HSC
Originally posted by Isaaq
basically all the guys at uni wear sneakers, jeans and a t-shirt.

U guys should see Flyn', he usually rocks up in Prada shoes, Diesel jeans and an Armani Exchange shirt.... topped off with funky gold chains and a Rolex....

what a pimp!!

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by melbournian
sneakers....um, you will never ever ever see me in them, unless doing sport.
yes, but you have more class than most teenage boys
what style of shoe do you wear?

ND

HSC
Originally posted by flyin'
ND, apparently at UNSW there are 70& guys. At Macq, there are about 50% guys in my year, at least for ACST. :D:p
Really?? Niice. For some reason i had the idea that there were no girls doing acst...

Dude, you're doing actuarial. Doesn't that kinda rule out getting digits FULL STOP?!

Hah, only kidding man.
Hahah, we'll see. ;)

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by ND
Really?? Niice. For some reason i had the idea that there were no girls doing acst...
However, havin' said that... the vast majority of girls in ACST are from China in my year at least ><

There might be a large influx of guys in your year again tho =p cos heaps (comparatively) from my old school are thinkin' of doing ACST which will mean less girls

Anyway, there are always psych and linguistic lectures after your lectures =D

jlh

sooner or later...
HSC
haha guys talking about fashion!!

i don't think you can really be fashionable with a pair of jeans, a shirt and thongs.

i have to agree with asqy with the thongs around the city, its not a good idea unless you like having black dirty feet when you get home!! but around campus, it seems to be all the rage! LOL...

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
You must have a really weird way of walking to get your feet dirty whilst wearing thongs. :p

christ_ine

simply because
HSC
Some guys look like bogans wearing flip flops though :p

Generator

HSC
N/A
Sandals all the way, even if you have to deal with an hour long trip on the train each way (You just have to look before you step).

GoodToGo

HSC
N/A
Man everyone's a frickin fashion nazis. Seriously who gives fuk? You'd think it was a fashion show, not uni. Uni is a good place to wear whatever and get away with it. Just be yourself.

Maybe it's cos I got to mac and we're more relaxed and we bypass the city...but still, it's all good people.

A lot of first years dress like they're heading to a nightclub...lmao.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)