Uni Boys (2 Viewers)

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by jayz
sandals?
yep, sandles all the way!! i hate wearing shoes on hot days!

but also note: if ur gonna b doing science, in where u have ta do lab work- then ur prolly not gonna b allowed to wear sandles! :(

hurrotisrobbo

Cabbage
HSC
GoodToGo: Damn straight. Shirt + Trousers + Shoes = "Outfit".

Who cares whether it has Nike labels or whether you have da bling-bling hangin off yo funkeh neck, hipsta.

Lik.

</dodgy_emulation>

Last edited:

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
is there a difference between unis? you people who care, and who don't care, what unis do you go to? generally do syd people care more?

jlh

sooner or later...
HSC
i don't think there is a difference between the unis, and if there is, you can't tell the difference. its not like we wear certain types of 'outfits' acting as uniform.

i for one don't care what i wear, its usually what i can find in the morning because i always sleep in.

just curious, why do you ask if usyd people care more? what are you implying? that we're all vain? anyways, i go to usyd and i don't think anyone cares if they're a fashion "do" or a fashion "don't". :) ;) :p

is a roflcopter
HSC
thongs all the way
i dont give a shit
i want to be a bogan

GoodToGo

HSC
N/A
GO the anti fasionists!

Man, what a metrosexual! hahaha.

And remember folks, it's not the clothes that make the man, but the man that makes the clothes.

I.e. if you're an ugly prick with a boring and annoying personality it won't matter what threads you wear - you'll still be getting no action.

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
lol @ good to go!
im' going to maq too... im not overdress pssht at the whole dressing up for uni concept!....

i went to a high school with no uniform (we could wear anything which was in the colours of green, black, grey, camel, white and green) so i'll prolly just wear dat stuff and prolly just buy myself a couple of jeans, couple of jackets and sum tops..... not really into skirts!

shopping list

white sneakers
3 shirts
pair of jeans

i've already got a bag and a whole heap of jackets (my passion) so i don't think i'll hav to do much shopping....

i'll buy stuff throughout the year though .... like an item of clothing every fortnight or something

ND

HSC
Originally posted by Isaaq
There's this one chick in my college who wore frikin louis vuitton to class.
Wow, i wonder what she wears when she goes out...

And remember folks, it's not the clothes that make the man, but the man that makes the clothes.

I.e. if you're an ugly prick with a boring and annoying personality it won't matter what threads you wear - you'll still be getting no action.
Chances are if you're boring and ugly, you're not gonna wear nice clothes anyway.

reynaldo

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Isaaq
basically all the guys at uni wear sneakers, jeans and a t-shirt.

U guys should see Flyn', he usually rocks up in Prada shoes, Diesel jeans and an Armani Exchange shirt.... topped off with funky gold chains and a Rolex....
waaah, ultra chc.. :cool:

im more your 'localised-exotic-fisherman' type dresser;

bare feet, pants made from sail fabric, clich-ed faded hawaiian shirt (and yes, i am going to do I.T.), five-o-clock shadow, a 'Wilson' from Home Improvement fishing hat..

and, depending on which university, a fishing rod..

'comfort before aesthetics'..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)