Uni cafe (1 Viewer)

DaddyK

Is out drifting
Behind the wheel Car: XB coupe - sideways
HSC
So i was at wollo uni today, for some engineering thing, which was incredibly boring, and for lunch i went to the cafe, i was under the impression is was really good, but then it turned about to be crap, some health food place and dodgy chew n spew chinese food...i was really disapointed. The end.

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
UOW has a cafe? Where? Are you talking Food Silo etc?

hfis

Dyslexic Fish
HSC
N/A
There's Piccasso, the McKinnon, I'm sure there's one next to Bamboo Fiction... be specific!

DaddyK said:
P.S if your a hot female and you were there today i probably checked you out.
hay that's cool you're cool.

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
thats only because you dont know where to go to get good food...

hfis

Dyslexic Fish
HSC
N/A
DaddyK said:
What the hell is bamboo fiction?
One of the Asian places on food court. Not to be confused with 'Oriental Express'.

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
DrownTheCrow said:
thats only because you dont know where to go to get good food...
Pfft to good food, I'm quite happy with my processed potato and a pint of guinness at the unibar. Although the cookies in that flash food place on the first floor of McKinnon are great for munchies during a lecture in 67.107.

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
i always get lunch from the URAC if im getting lunch at uni... best sandwhiches going...
and i always get coffee from that juice place...

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
DrownTheCrow said:
i always get lunch from the URAC if im getting lunch at uni... best sandwhiches going...
and i always get coffee from that juice place...
URAC is such a walk though. I think that's why the bar is so popular, the fact it's probably the most central facility of the university, oh plus the fact it serves alcohol at 11am onwards.

santaslayer

HSC
Actually, URAC does serve decent stuff. It's probably a little more expensive compared to the bar though.

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
santaslayer said:
Actually, URAC does serve decent stuff. It's probably a little more expensive compared to the bar though.
yeh it really is

Mannix

HSC
Im with Raiks on this one

Nothing can compare to the dining experience that is shared at the unibar. My food of choice is a Chicken Schnitzel roll with lettuce and mayo for $5.50

Although I must admit Mckinnon food isnt too bad either.

Aussiechick

HSC
if you're looking for a good cafe, Picasso is the best one IMO - they have the nicest coffee/hot chocolate on campus

Ninga

HSC
Wah wah wah bring your own lunch if u are going to bitch and moan about the food at uni. Frigging cry babies.

On a personal note i generally eat at either the unibar, or URAC, or i buy random food from fuel silo and uni shop. I dont get out to mckinnon much so rarely ever get food from there. Unibar is good for beer and chips. Or wedges. URAC has all the awesome healthy shit that you need to keep you regular. Keep that in mind when deciding what food to get (or what to make in the morning) :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)