Uni Cheap Eats Guide (1 Viewer)

spence

HSC
Oporto and Ogalo are closer to uni and are both good. And broadway has a few good places, I really like the Mexican place

KarmaKitten

HSC
No idea if Newtown Thai or Thai-La-Ong have been mentioned in this thread. But both are very close to Sydney Uni and both offer $6 lunch deals. Huge servings, be prepared for queues though. However if you plan to get takeaway its not so bad.

Max brenner isn't too far away from USYD, but if your break isn't that long, I don't think it's that great of an idea. But their italian hot chocolate is divine :D

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Tried Guzman Y Gomez today (King St) and it was delicious. I had quesadillas for $7, they were just the right size for little me. Friends had nachos and burritos, $9 each I think. Very fast service, very delicious.

Generally, to go to Newtown you need a 2 hour break to be comfortable. Other wise you end up wolfing down lunch and that's no fun.

On Usyd campus- You can get pasta or soup from Ralphs for $5. Small serving but a nice light meal.

Triangulum

Dignitatis Contentio
HSC
is there anything good/cheap at that new italian place at jane foss russell? (i think it's called cucina or something.) i don't really know what they sell.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)