Uni Graduate | 96.2 ATAR | HSC Visual Arts (95) and Design & Technology (94) Tutoring (1 Viewer)

nora22

HSC
N/A
Hey guys,

I offer tutoring in a range of creative subjects including Preliminary / HSC Visual Art and Design & Technology, Graphic Design, Visual Communication and the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).

Background
I'm an experienced tutor who completed their HSC in 2011 with an ATAR of 96.2. I also completed my Bachelor's degree of Design in Visual Communications at the University of Technology, Sydney in 2014. In my HSC I received a 95 for Visual Art and a 94 for Design and Technology, where I was also ranked 1st in Design & Technology at my school and 2nd in Visual Art. I was nominated for the DesignTECH Exhibition for my major work, and was also given a 60/60 for my folio by my school.

Past Students
I've tutored well over 40 different students over the past few years and have even had a few of my HSC students nominated and featured in exhibitions including ARTEXPRESS and DesignTECH.

Lesson Details
I'm located out west in the Hills District, but I also do online tutoring for those who prefer to not travel or who live far away. I've online tutored a number of students over Skype, FaceTime and email. I usually tutor one-on-one, but also offer group lessons for friends if requested.

General Subject Information

Design & Technology

Design and Technology requires a lot of dedication and hard work, especially with the Major Design Project. I cover both practical and theory components of the syllabus including:

- MDP concept development
- Portfolio (including templates from my own portfolio)
- All course theory topics such as innovation, emerging technology, social trends, marketing, etc.
- Help with any extra assessments (such as the innovation case study)
- Access to comprehensive notes, textbooks, PDF files, case studies, past folios

Visual Art

Visual Art gives you so many possibilities with the Body of Work and I help my students explore these avenues to create a unique and rich concept. I cover both practical and theory components of the syllabus including:

- Guidance with the Body of Work
- Studying various artist case studies
- Critical analysis of artworks (in preparation for Section I)
- Essay writing and structure (in preparation for Section II)
- Access to all comprehensive notes, past exams

Graphic Design / Visual Communication

For students who are studying design, I also teach the fundamentals of graphic design including typography, layouts, web design and more. In addition, I've taught a large range of students as well as professionals and small business owners how to use the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) from beginners to intermediate.

If you're interested or have any questions, please feel free to comment or PM me.

bringuptheband

HSC
Re: Uni Graduate | 96.2 ATAR | HSC Visual Arts (95) and Design & Technology (94) Tuto

hi
what do you charge for skype tutoring for visual arts and design and tech per hour?

Hey guys,

I offer tutoring in a range of creative subjects including Preliminary / HSC Visual Art and Design & Technology, Graphic Design, Visual Communication and the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).

Background
I'm an experienced tutor who completed their HSC in 2011 with an ATAR of 96.2. I also completed my Bachelor's degree of Design in Visual Communications at the University of Technology, Sydney in 2014. In my HSC I received a 95 for Visual Art and a 94 for Design and Technology, where I was also ranked 1st in Design & Technology at my school and 2nd in Visual Art. I was nominated for the DesignTECH Exhibition for my major work, and was also given a 60/60 for my folio by my school.

Past Students
I've tutored well over 40 different students over the past few years and have even had a few of my HSC students nominated and featured in exhibitions including ARTEXPRESS and DesignTECH.

Lesson Details
I'm located out west in the Hills District, but I also do online tutoring for those who prefer to not travel or who live far away. I've online tutored a number of students over Skype, FaceTime and email. I usually tutor one-on-one, but also offer group lessons for friends if requested.

General Subject Information

Design & Technology

Design and Technology requires a lot of dedication and hard work, especially with the Major Design Project. I cover both practical and theory components of the syllabus including:

- MDP concept development
- Portfolio (including templates from my own portfolio)
- All course theory topics such as innovation, emerging technology, social trends, marketing, etc.
- Help with any extra assessments (such as the innovation case study)
- Access to comprehensive notes, textbooks, PDF files, case studies, past folios

Visual Art

Visual Art gives you so many possibilities with the Body of Work and I help my students explore these avenues to create a unique and rich concept. I cover both practical and theory components of the syllabus including:

- Guidance with the Body of Work
- Studying various artist case studies
- Critical analysis of artworks (in preparation for Section I)
- Essay writing and structure (in preparation for Section II)
- Access to all comprehensive notes, past exams

Graphic Design / Visual Communication

For students who are studying design, I also teach the fundamentals of graphic design including typography, layouts, web design and more. In addition, I've taught a large range of students as well as professionals and small business owners how to use the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) from beginners to intermediate.

If you're interested or have any questions, please feel free to comment or PM me.

nora22

HSC
N/A
Re: Uni Graduate | 96.2 ATAR | HSC Visual Arts (95) and Design & Technology (94) Tuto

Just sent you a message! :)

danzam8

HSC

PMed you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)