Uni Gym (1 Viewer)

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
I thought bulking was more of consuming the right foods AND then weights.

I mean if you have a small frame, thin and tall then excercising wont get you very far if you dont eat and gain some weight? I've seen some very thin people with muscle but they arent 'bulky' in a way.

I dont know, a forum isnt the best place to get information on these types of things.

^___^
HSC
LOL

i was wondering which gym i should join (uni or FF)

didn't expect this to be some kind of "how to look like Hulk in 30 days" thread :|

ND

HSC
AsyLum said:
Just have sex....a lot!
Sex = cardio = bad for bulking!

I thought bulking was more of consuming the right foods AND then weights.
I wouldn't say that it's *more*, but they are both essential to bulking. But busting your ass in the gym is the easy part (the hard part is eating 5+ meals a day and consuming in excess of 3000 clean calories).

I dont know, a forum isnt the best place to get information on these types of things.
I disagree completely - the bodybuilding.com forum is one of the best resources anywhere.

GoodToGo

HSC
N/A
AsyLum said:
Just have sex....a lot!
Haha, are you volunteering yourself to the ladies Asy? Let them use you for the benefit of their health...

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
... said:
its not hawt, when you are trying to bulk up so that you can actually find clothes that fits you...i hate to shop in kids section of Myer, that or Pumpkin Patch(OJ style)
lets not get personal.

*hopeful*

HSC
hahahaha is that for real oj ? awww u probably all small and cute then, chicks luv that more than big bulky guys neway

so tabris says that doing push-ups "creates a V shape in on the sides..." is he talking bout the sexy V im thinking of ? cuz i didnt realise it only took push-ups to get that

pb

Inside The Hollow
HSC
i used the weights machine thingy today. i felt butch lol. and my legs must be weeeak! cuz i did 10lb leg extensions and found it kinda hard =| ... and im gonna keep using that cuz my dumbells are 2kg lol and thats the kinda strength stuff i've been doing.
(btw i am not a guy and i am not trying to get butch or big lol)

oh yeh question! will building leg muscle help me to be able to jog for longer? cuz my legs die early and i gotta stop when in terms of tiredness, i can still go on. or does that just mean i gotta warm up for longer ? cuz i warm up for 5mins and isnt that long enough

GoodToGo

HSC
N/A
pb said:
i used the weights machine thingy today. i felt butch lol. and my legs must be weeeak! cuz i did 10lb leg extensions and found it kinda hard =| ... and im gonna keep using that cuz my dumbells are 2kg lol and thats the kinda strength stuff i've been doing.
(btw i am not a guy and i am not trying to get butch or big lol)

oh yeh question! will building leg muscle help me to be able to jog for longer? cuz my legs die early and i gotta stop when in terms of tiredness, i can still go on. or does that just mean i gotta warm up for longer ? cuz i warm up for 5mins and isnt that long enough
You won't get butch. A lot of girls worry about doing weights that are too heavy as they'll get butch...but then bitch about how they don't have the lean toned body they want no matter how many reps they do. Hello...have you seen the puny weights you're lifting!?

pb

Inside The Hollow
HSC
thats not what i meant. i konw i won't get butch. we don't have the testosterone for it lol.
i just said that cuz of all those posts before by guys talking about bulking up, and then i thought i was gonna sound like a guy thinking i wanna get bulky by doing 2kg weights lol.

... and i meant i use the weights machine to go up from my 2kg weights (2kg cuz thats all i have)

Tabris

HSC
redruM said:
I don't really want to bulk, but tone.
I am more into it for toning, not bulking, either way both are healthy.

Thx for correcting me ND.

The V shape does come from the lats, unfortunately ... u need time and alot of food and $$$, if u want to end up bulky and of course, protein protein protein.

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
AsyLum said:
Just have sex....a lot!
I tried that. It worked pretty well, but then my right and left arm weren't the same size anymore. :(

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Double pump them soldier! Drop em and give me twenty!

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
ND said:
Sex = cardio = bad for bulking!

I wouldn't say that it's *more*, but they are both essential to bulking. But busting your ass in the gym is the easy part (the hard part is eating 5+ meals a day and consuming in excess of 3000 clean calories).

I disagree completely - the bodybuilding.com forum is one of the best resources anywhere.
Whooo hooo! Another lover of bodybuilding.com forum :D and the "cut" look is oh so hot!

My friend eats 5000 calories a day lol, he is a hulk

ND

HSC
clairegirl said:
Whooo hooo! Another lover of bodybuilding.com forum :D and the "cut" look is oh so hot!

My friend eats 5000 calories a day lol, he is a hulk
Yep gotta love the BB forum.

Shit 5000 calories he must be over 100kg! nice

^___^
HSC
ok...

i've decided to join Fitness First, since my friend(who is a gym junkie) is going there, and he is going to push me to my limit :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)