uni is just like high school (1 Viewer)

leslie229

HSC
Seriously i thought it'd be special or something, but it's just like an easier version year 11 and 12. There are some different features but they're mostly crap anyway and i was so enthusiastic at the beginning of the year and now it's just so whatev. It's a bit better than high school because you feel more adult but you could definitely see how it could be better (I'm not so sure about 22 year old tutors marking my assignments)

Well there's no doubt the people are better and the boyz r hotter!!!!! (esp since i went to a grls school)

jellybeenz

HSC
Wow. I wish I found Uni as easy as high school.

And 22 year old tutors mark just the same as 40 year old tutors in my experience.

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
leslie229 said:
Seriously i thought it'd be special or something, but it's just like an easier version year 11 and 12. There are some different features but they're mostly crap anyway and i was so enthusiastic at the beginning of the year and now it's just so whatev. It's a bit better than high school because you feel more adult but you could definitely see how it could be better (I'm not so sure about 22 year old tutors marking my assignments)

Well there's no doubt the people are better and the boyz r hotter!!!!! (esp since i went to a grls school)
Of course I could see how it could be better, however, what is better for me isn't necessairly better for everyone else.

Also for one doing languages, you don't seem to have a good grasp of the basic english you use.

Adam

HSC
Do Engineering or Science, then you'll experience something which is harder then the HSC by several factors. Latte course I figure?

pete_mate

HSC
then get a High distinction, it's only as hard as you make it.

sure, passing is easy, getting a distinction average isnt

HSC
N/A
brogan77 said:
It's like you're eating Gorgonzola cheese when it's clearly Brie time, baby.

So step into my office, cos you're fucking fired.
Lawwwwl. Yeah I think you should wait til u get ya results. Then talk. I haven't found uni that hard, but thats because I've been avoiding all the difficult work I'm supposed to have done :(.

Skeeta

HSC
Adam said:
Do Engineering or Science, then you'll experience something which is harder then the HSC by several factors. Latte course I figure?
agreed :uhhuh:

stazi

Nightman
HSC
In high school someone holds your hand the whole way through. IN uni you can do pretty much anything. Aim for passes, and it's easier than high school. Aim to do well and maximise your degree, then it's much more difficult than high school, primarily due to the competition.

gerhard

HSC
science isnt that hard, dont know what you people are talking about. id find an arts degree much harder

HSC
N/A
Oh, I do miss the glorious days of spoon fed learning, predictable exams and marks that were close to 100...those were the days!

HSC
N/A
I was never spoon fed in high school :(. Damn public school teachers who don't give a fuck.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)