Uni life (1 Viewer)

L

LaraB

*sasha* said:
haha fugaccias a bit like that. but everyone was telling me to go to uws coz its really good and way underrated, including mrs savage, so thats a bit surprising. and im going into my first year of business (human resources) and law. and it totally seems like the kinda place id love so yeah im pretty excited :D
lol how unusual - we're doing the same degree :p

yeh Mrs Savage's cool :) although she is really close friends with the Vice Chancellor lol so i always wondered whether there was an ulterior motive there :p

Just curious - were you told about the scholarships and stuff?

Because after when i first started, because Fuggacia and Savage were invited to presentation days for my scholarships and stuff, and Fuggacia as per usual assuming some of teh credit for my marks, I got the shits and told Mrs Savage ohw it was such a pain in the arse having to search out info for myself whereas UNSW/UTS/Usyd/Mac people virtually had it handed to them, and she said she "had a word" to Fuggacia about some of the stuff i mentioned to her lol...

Just curious as to whether he actually listened to her?:p

*sasha*

HSC
aw mad! are you enjoying the degree? and nah i heard nothinggg about the scholarships - it sounds pretty much like how it was when you left.

L

LaraB

*sasha* said:
aw mad! are you enjoying the degree? and nah i heard nothinggg about the scholarships - it sounds pretty much like how it was when you left.
aww man that's crappy then coz there's heaps on offer and you probably would've had a good chance at one :( oh well...

my enjoyment of the degree changes lol... i don't particularly enjoy the business side since i won't ever use it as such as i plan on going into law... but apart from that there's a lot of variety in what you do in the business side from economice to management to employment relations to legal style stuff to sociology so it's good :)

Same with the law - a lot iof variety, although, if you're not into the more commercial/property based law like me, you're just getting thru it until you can get to 4th year and pick units for electives lol :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)