Uni Mail. (1 Viewer)

just-a-stranger

a humble child of God
HSC
gahh...

is there something up with uni mail or is it just me who can't get in?

when i try to open my mailbox this other box appears saying my session time has expired so I have to enter my login an p/w again. But when I enter them, it says it's wrong... and edazgcadjsherfjdlgmn!!! :burn:

just-a-stranger

a humble child of God
HSC
runoutofsleep said:
are you still enrolled?
good question. :uhoh:

i defered my second sem (2008)..

but i've been able to access my uni mail 2 weeks ago and when I sent my re-enrolment application for next year they said they'll send me a reply through my uni mail... but i can't access it.. -___-"

runoutofsleep

AUTISM IS NOT HOLLAND
HSC
just-a-stranger said:
good question. :uhoh:

i defered my second sem (2008)..

but i've been able to access my uni mail 2 weeks ago and when I sent my re-enrolment application for next year they said they'll send me a reply through my uni mail... but i can't access it.. -___-"
maybe you'll get a different unikey after re-enrolling? and remember enrolment stuff is always sent by postman so you should get a letter with all the new info.

04er

HSC
That's odd.. i deferred 2nd semester in 2005 for 1 year, but I still had access to my uni mail for that entire period. You should probably contact the uni for more info...

just-a-stranger

a humble child of God
HSC
04er said:
That's odd.. i deferred 2nd semester in 2005 for 1 year, but I still had access to my uni mail for that entire period. You should probably contact the uni for more info...
i know! it is odd.

i can access everything else in "my uni," i can even access the casual job database- just not the mail service.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)