Uni off tomorrow? (mon 2nd Oct) (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
iambored said:
i technically started this assignment 16 days ago. i am nowhere near finished because i haven't had the last minute pressure. :mad: :mad: that this always happens. by the end of this semester i am going to be burnt out, i'm sick of assignments and i have one due a week for the next 5 weeks. my weekends are going to be fun.
:( hugs for iam!

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
<3
but it's my own fault
i did get a lot of other stuff done that i needed to do during the break (but about 1/4 of what i wanted), but it was more fun stuff, now it's back to the not-so-fun stuff

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
iambored said:
<3
but it's my own fault
i did get a lot of other stuff done that i needed to do during the break (but about 1/4 of what i wanted), but it was more fun stuff, now it's back to the not-so-fun stuff
Easiest way to get through things, bash your head against a brick/wall, everything seems much more fun compared to that!!!

...except Cul, that stuff is pure evil

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
im working in 8 hours

im going to make a good start on my assignment now which is due technically tommorow

alll niters are fun fun

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Ouch, times like this I'm glad I don't work

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
double time and a half baby! :d

i was thinking of saying no... but i can't coz of mexico and ive been spending all of my money on crap :(

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Cyan_phoeniX said:
*sigh* i had to say no on working for today (5am-2pm) because of this assignment due tommorrow. Thing is, it ended up being pretty much complete as of sunday night.

I was just thinking. usually 5am-6am is double time already. So that mean i would have made 5x the normal pay for that hour, not including double and a half for the other 7 hours. dear god....

YOU BETTER BE WORTH IT PSY305 ESSAY!!!!!!! *spits on psy305 paper*
:bomb:

I hate when you think something would take ages and then BAM its like :(:burn:

fornstar

QUEENSLANDER!!!!
HSC
great weekend, well sunday night was the highlight, watching the mighty brisbane broncos win their 6th premiership!!! GO YOU BRONCOS!!!

shame i got this psych essay due tomorrow, started it today, done 300 words. still need 1200, but i think i will get it done, just a question of if its any good.

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
Cyan_phoeniX said:
*sigh* i had to say no on working for today (5am-2pm) because of this assignment due tommorrow. Thing is, it ended up being pretty much complete as of sunday night.

I was just thinking. usually 5am-6am is double time already. So that mean i would have made 5x the normal pay for that hour, not including double and a half for the other 7 hours. dear god....

YOU BETTER BE WORTH IT PSY305 ESSAY!!!!!!! *spits on psy305 paper*
Awww Jamie, that sucks!

It was a dead-easy essay to write, though. Who is your tutor? I have Doris: emotional suppression all the way, baby!! I'm a bit nervous about the final exam, just because, listening to the lectures, I'm confused as to what she could ask about exactly. oh well, hopefully it all falls into place.

Thank god this is a public holiday - it gave me an extra day to finish law. I thought all the essays were over and done with (for a few weeks, at least, so I could catch-up on ilectures), but today stupid const hit me with the double 6 page essays for the final exam *cries*

CieL

HSC
clairegirl said:
double time and a half baby! :d
Lucky...

I hate cash in hand jobs =[

WHY do I work for $10/hr?

pb

Inside The Hollow
HSC
i used to work for $10/hr and i got taxed too. but erm yeh, i quit that now, and i'm not getting much more at my new job. Actually, i think that if i were still 19, i would be getting $10.

HSC
N/A
I did something to my ankle today :( Now I can't walk. I basically can't move, because I can't put any weight on it at all, and the mere pull of gravity sends it throbbing to high heavens.

Do you think a doc will give me a doctor's cert for thursday, because I'm not going to be able to drive to uni? (I can hop on level ground for about 7m before the pain gets to me, I don't want to even THINK about tackling uni with stairs and such...)

*hopeful*

HSC
^awww poor thing, hope it heals quickly

but yeh fo sho a doctor should

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)