Uni or Not? (1 Viewer)

jhayynvm

HSC
N/A
Hi! im new to this forum :D and guys i need some opinions, pointers at least, something to give me an idea for my studies

So I didn't do Year 12 because I had bad attendance (pretty much stuffed it up) and so i chose to go to TAFE which I finished Information Technology Networking Certificate 4 and im planning to do Diploma Networking (Cisco Net Acad Program) for Semester 2 This year.. Runs for 1 semester

So then after diploma I want to go to UNI get a degree :D.. 2 Choices, Usyd or UTS.. both of them obviously offers different kind of course..

I want to know:

*Since I have a networking knowledge, what would be a better course for me? (Both uni doesn't do a specific course i think, although Usyd offers engineering for computers then Masters for Engineering Network)

If uni is a waste of time (maybe not) then ill move on to Advance Diploma which is Network Security, then get in to an industry network related

but obviously having a degree will increase my chance of employment and also having TAFE Quals and a Degree are a good reference...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)