Uni Questions (1 Viewer)

erm

HSC
your parents should of spent the 20,000 of getting people to teach them NOT TO SPEND 20,000 ON SHIT.

btw, you'd think an 85 UAI, getting into your course and the fact that you've had so much tutoring would give you some confidence, eh?
don't take OP seriously. He is satirising 08'ers (and seems like he already attends uni from the adivce he's given out in the past).

Hagaren

The Fresh Prince
HSC
Re: what do i bring to uni

don't worry guys this is why she is going to UWS.

nimrod_dookie

Tryhard Geek
HSC
even if the OP is making a lame attempt at satire, sadly enough there are plenty of people out there who spent money on tutoring to get 85+ UAI. i'm not saying year 12 is a walk in the park but if you want a 90+ UAI, you know you have to pick subjects which play to your strengths, be attentive in class and have an effective study reigime (doesn't mean study 8 hours per day, i averaged 2 or 3). if you can't master than in year 12 (unless you have exceptional circumstances) when push comes to shove, you more than likely won't master it in uni. may sound harsh to some but it's true and if i hear someone ask another question along the lines of "i didn't do MX1 or MX2 but i'm wondering how i'll go in engineering", i'll blow a fuse. if you can't do MX1 or MX2 because you're afraid you won't get a UAI to get into engo, you most probably shouldn't be doing engo in the first place.

h3da

HSC

hi my first year, i am very insecure and nervous. i dont know what to bring to uni. can any please advise?

thank u in advance
Bring a brain and your ugly face. Thats about it

chuckyhol

HSC

I do think its possible for you suck any less.
But girl im rly cool i wear ed hardy and tapout clothing and drive a turbo charged nissan skyline with 2 bottles of nos in the back. i was told id be rly cool if i did this. why dont you like me???1??

imyh

HSC

lecture notes, notebooks, waterbottle, lunch, umbrella, pen, pencil, calculator
yes usb is like walking laptop :)

Last edited:

Cookie182

Individui Superiore
HSC
N/A

Bring some condoms dude!

Being insecure and nervous you will fuck all the bitches

jazzyphaye

HSC
Re: what to wear to uni

HAHAH stupidest shit i heard all day :D

jazzyphaye

HSC

bring anything but stupidity and shit dumbass questions.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)