Uni Questions (1 Viewer)

flaganarchy

HSC
N/A
Re: High School Jerseys

Hi
i am
starting uni on monday

was wondering if its ok to wear my year12 high school jersey to uni.

thanks in advance
I was wondering the same thing.... If we are, do you think there will be some sort of jumper discrimination? I hope not.... I think tertiary education promotes the acceptance of others though.

ekoolish

Impossible?
HSC

Why would you want to wear it though?
Unless you're from James Ruse or something :D

darkwolfzx

HSC
N/A

you're generally considered a douchebag in secret by everyone else at uni.

piitb

HSC
use mobile phone at uni?

hi i am a first year this yeah. really nervous

i was wondering if we are allowed to use mobile phones on campus? or i have to do it secretly or my phone will get confiscated.

thanks in advance

darkwolfzx

HSC
N/A
Re: use mobile phone at uni?

yea man, they charge you for setting up a phone bomb, seeing you do that sort of work.

Oxbridge

HSC
N/A

I would have thought that the High School phase of your life was over, you are now entering a new chapter of your life. There's obviously no law to say you can't wear your High School jumper, but it does seem a little odd given that you are starting university.

Each University provides students with the option of purchasing shirts, jumpers, bumper stickers, mugs, umberellas, stationary etc etc, in some cases you are able to purchase shirts/jumpers with your faculty on it if you wish to do so. It's all a matter of personal preference.

Oxbridge

HSC
N/A

hi i am a first year this yeah. really nervous

i was wondering if we are allowed to use mobile phones on campus? or i have to do it secretly or my phone will get confiscated.

thanks in advance
University is not like high school, you have a lot more freedom and are treated like adults, after all you will be studying with many adults. Obvioulsly etiquet is advised when it comes to mobile phones, use them as if you would in a cinema (keep them on silent, if you need to make/answer a phone call then wait for an interval or walk out quietly). As far as being 'on campus' you can more-or-less do as you wish, within the law.

The main thing is to listen to when the assignments are due, mark it in your calendar and complete them by the due date, you will not get lecturers and tutors on your back telling you to do your assignments, or making you stay behind after class if you don't, they will just mark you down or fail you if they are late!

Don't stress though, these are the best years of your life!

lizziegirl

HSC
N/A

keep the ridiculous threads coming piitb.

Smithereens

HSC

these failed troll threads are getting quite tedious.

flaganarchy

HSC
N/A

LOL they so are not fail...... Definitely KEEP THEM COMING.... because obvious troll is never obvious.

flaganarchy

HSC
N/A

On the topic of mobile phones... It would be funny if someone actually tried to confiscate mobile phones ar uni.... lol

HSC

I would have thought that the High School phase of your life was over, you are now entering a new chapter of your life. There's obviously no law to say you can't wear your High School jumper, but it does seem a little odd given that you are starting university.

Each University provides students with the option of purchasing shirts, jumpers, bumper stickers, mugs, umberellas, stationary etc etc, in some cases you are able to purchase shirts/jumpers with your faculty on it if you wish to do so. It's all a matter of personal preference.
You've been trolled

Omium

Knuckles
HSC

Hi
i am
starting uni on monday

was wondering if its ok to wear my year12 high school jersey to uni.

thanks in advance
How the fuck are you still on postive rep ?

inter108

HSC

University is not like high school, you have a lot more freedom and are treated like adults, after all you will be studying with many adults. Obvioulsly etiquet is advised when it comes to mobile phones, use them as if you would in a cinema (keep them on silent, if you need to make/answer a phone call then wait for an interval or walk out quietly). As far as being 'on campus' you can more-or-less do as you wish, within the law.

The main thing is to listen to when the assignments are due, mark it in your calendar and complete them by the due date, you will not get lecturers and tutors on your back telling you to do your assignments, or making you stay behind after class if you don't, they will just mark you down or fail you if they are late!

Don't stress though, these are the best years of your life!
olol

darkwolfzx

HSC
N/A

this thread is still going?

lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)