uni student dating a highschool student (1 Viewer)

winicat

HSC
LaZy_KoReAn said:
I'm actually getting a fetish for Asian high school students, missing my high school days is one the reasons i guess.
do you watch a lot of those animes with the sailor suit uniforms?

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
*runs away*

Oh no, my secrets have been unveiled!

stainmepink

HSC
natstar said:
Uni tends to mature you. So if you go out with a mature high school girl, then it shouldent be a problem

not only that, there are so many more girls/boys in uni to hang out with than in highschool, esp if u go to a single sex school. *shudders*

LaZy_KoReAn

DrunkenMC
HSC
winicat said:
do you watch a lot of those animes with the sailor suit uniforms?
I dont watch alot of animes.

There are really cute high school asian's, one i've dated for a few weeks and i wanna date more.

okay, well i am actually in this position, my boyfriend is at uni while i'm doing year 12, all i hate about it is that he hardly ever calls because he is too drunk, or at the bistro or doing work, but it's okay when he is back (as he is now) because now i get to see him.....i dunno that's just my personal experience, but he does always reasure me he still wants to stay with me

nathzpiggie

HSC
hmm.. my bf's doing his hsc this year.. nd im onli doing my sc.. lol, wonder what's gonna happen.. ;) (NOTHING!)

(^o^)

you stupid crap! *slaps*
HSC
title: uni student dating a highschool student

Spadge

HSC
N/A
heh... it would seem that I'm in a vast minority: my gf is first year, and i'm doing the HSC. She's a year and a bit older than me.
We have no problems with age, uni/school times or maturity....

Actually, scratch no problems with age - I can't go to the RSL :p

miss cherry

- ladidaaaa -
HSC
i just recentli dated/dating a 22-yr old guy in 3rd yr at usyd n i'm 17, doin my hsc. i guess it was/is pretti gud n the onli thing wrong was that he neva realli calld me all that much, but we did talk a lot on msn n stuff. but we neva realli felt the age gap coz he always told me that i was a realli mature 17 n i guess he was a pretti immature 22. but i guess after a few troubles, we'r still goin gud.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)