Uni students - do you have a part-time job while studying at uni? (1 Viewer)

Do you have a job while studying at uni?

• Total voters

kalli

HSC
call centre - 20 hours a week... mostly 5 - 10, four nights a week...

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
i have a part time job, it's a casual thing and i have set hours a week

i do kmart's cash/banking and their weekly balances and finance administration stuff.

and sometimes i do nightfill (when kmart are desperate or when im desperate and need more money lol)

S

Shuter

tyra said:
i don't know how some people can do 5 subjects while still having a part-time job. as if doing 4 subjects wasn't bad enough.
4 is easy, this semester I have put in about maybe 8 hours of external work total for all subjects combined. Next semester I'll take 5 or 6.

Josie

Everything's perfect!
HSC
Part time job at harvey norman- 9-5 on saturdays and sundays, as well sa public holidays, so 16 hrs... 4 subjects at uni but one of those is a bludge and two of them are 8 and 9 credit points respectively (read:fuckloads of work) as well as being a rather prominent member of the theatre society (first year representative on the committee, involved in 1 show so far this year, lined up for 3 more this session)

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
my life

uni, gym, work, family

hardly go out anymore :'(

work is such a bitch sometimes! if i cut out uni work my life would be sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo MUCH better!!! I CAN'T WAIT TO GRADUATE!

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
clairegirl said:
work is such a bitch sometimes! if i cut out uni work my life would be sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo MUCH better!!! I CAN'T WAIT TO GRADUATE!
Lol same ere!! I enjoy working but when I get home and have to do uni work I am so unmotivated and just wanna go back to work rather than uni! Out of fri, sat, sun and mon I work either 2 or 3 of those days, so generally I don't get many days off from both uni and work. Altogether between 16 and 24 hrs of work a week. Gooood money :)

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
yenta said:
Lol same ere!! I enjoy working but when I get home and have to do uni work I am so unmotivated and just wanna go back to work rather than uni! Out of fri, sat, sun and mon I work either 2 or 3 of those days, so generally I don't get many days off from both uni and work. Altogether between 16 and 24 hrs of work a week. Gooood money :)
heheh where do you work?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)