Uni transition (1 Viewer)

thanks hamo

HSC
I have just been accepted into uni. Is the transition hugh? what should I expect?
Also, is the essay writing much harder with all the strict rules about referencing and plagerism, as opposed to the more leanent rules of high school? Do they teach us that stuff?

Bob.J

ZoOm
HSC
thanks hamo said:
I have just been accepted into uni. Is the transition hugh? what should I expect?
Also, is the essay writing much harder with all the strict rules about referencing and plagerism, as opposed to the more leanent rules of high school? Do they teach us that stuff?
uni is plenty of more freedom, also easier to stuff up since theres no one there pushing you

as for plagerism, instead of a school teacher cutting you slack you'll get a plain fat zero.

kittycat552

most teachers i know of in yr 12 never cut you some slack but gae zeros to some people

thanks hamo

HSC
I would like to point out I dont plagerize, but I dont wanna accidently stuff up and get nothing... guess I just gotta be careful and original :)

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
thanks hamo said:

no, but it would be helpful if you learnt to spell

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)