Uni Website Homepage (1 Viewer)

MissSarajevo

HSC
OMG does anyone know who the poster guy at the new Uni website homepage is? He is such a hottie :shy: :p

iamsickofyear12

HSC
MissSarajevo said:
OMG does anyone know who the poster guy at the new Uni website homepage is? He is such a hottie :shy: :p

That stupid banner is way too big... if it was half the size they could fit the whole page on there without needing to scroll down.

...and they took the email link off which is very annoying.

I wish they would just stop changing shit.

MissSarajevo

HSC
I agree, maybe we should ask them to put the direct email link back. It is really annoying that I have to click current students and then enter username and password and click webmail before you click enter. It is not user friendly and everything against what UOW stands for :p

iamsickofyear12

HSC
MissSarajevo said:
I agree, maybe we should ask them to put the direct email link back. It is really annoying that I have to click current students and then enter username and password and click webmail before you click enter. It is not user friendly and everything against what UOW stands for :p
There was a link on SOLS that asked for feedback... I think it is gone now... but I was bored in a lecture so I filled it in. I criticised basically everything I could think of for both the new front page and what they did to the current students page earlier in the year. I don't know who makes the pages but usability is obviously not a factor, I think they just want to make it look pretty.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)