Uni websites (1 Viewer)

Matthew_152

Since this site is meant to be for helping HSC students...is there a similar site for university students?

honky tonk

in Miracle World
HSC
I think there are far too many differences between University courses for there to be a website on it. Different universities have different courses which have different subjects.. it would be too difficult to compile.

That's why these forums have separate sections for different Universities: so you can ask questions relating to your specific course. :)

jlh

sooner or later...
HSC
try australianuniforums.com
but as honky tonk said, i doubt there would be a site like this one dedicated for certain uni units of study!!

christ_ine

simply because
HSC
Probably easier to ask in the uni forums here rather than uniboardz considering only old school kiddies go there .. and rarely :p

santaslayer

HSC
uniboardz have been replaced by this forum.....this is the best site for helping any student level!

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Originally posted by Matthew_152
ok, thanks...i didnt think anyone would still be on this site at this time of night :)
Leave any questions you may have and someone is bound to reply. I can arguably say that we (myself and other uni students here) know what we are talking about, so I doubt you can get the same sort of quality help from any other online forum apart from mayb the australianuniforums.

However, I am also obliged to say that you should always ask the university first with any questions, since we give "unofficial" guidance

ChEbZ

I only know of the uws one at uwsforums.com . im not sure bout the other unis. u might wish to try google? :)

fatmuscle

HSC
This is UNIBOARDZ

it's been combined.

and if you wish to see all the websites of the universities across australia, go to the main site and look for the 'links' page or the 'university life' page.

please, we would like to keep our members HERE, and not lose them to some other forums. (I wouldn't mind getting members from their forums here though :p)

^___^
HSC
or u can go to respective mIRC channels and ask for help

though they might not be official..

like MQ = macuni

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)