uniform or mufty (1 Viewer)

jake2.0

. . .
HSC
hey guys dis is a pretty random question...r we alowed 2 wear mufty during the HSC exams or must we attend the exams in school uniform??

-jake

P

pLuvia

usually they make you wear your uniform
i know that when it comes to my hsc ill HAVE to wear uniform or else i have to go home and change like as of now in the preliminary's

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
depends on the skool we are forced to wear uniform or they send u home to change and u miss that time 4 ur exam, their reasoning is:
1. comfort (yeh right, but I guess for those who feel the complusion to get glamed up for an exam)
2. make it feel like an exam so u dont get a lazy attittude

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Last year there were girls from my school dressed up in heels and minis for exams. :rolleyes:

I don't think it really matters, just wear something comfortable.

nwatts

HSC
We're told to come in fancy dress. Otherwise they refuse to let you in.

Apparently, if you do Extension Zambian and wear a pirate costume you get extra marks.

speed2

HSC
bitchgirl said:
uniform.. or they'll kick you out and think your doing someone else's exam
don't they have photo IDs??

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
It can't just be any photo ID like a liscence or passport though, it has to be one with the school's logo on it, and hence you'll generally be wearing school uniform in such a photo.

volition

arr.
HSC
We have to wear uniform because our school just likes to make our lives as hard as possible.

Peartie

HSC
our school its uniform

most schools are its when you hae an examination centre thats not ur school youll most likely be allowed mufty

super_moron

when i did my hsc last year everyone was all uniformed up at the start of the exams but as they wore on most ppl just turned up in mufti...infact for my last exam i turned up in a red cape that said HSC on the back and a glittery red hat and the examiner ladies let me:D i really feel like i went out in style

s0k0y0e0

HSC
jake2.0 said:
hey guys dis is a pretty random question...r we alowed 2 wear mufty during the HSC exams or must we attend the exams in school uniform??

-jake
most schools i would say would have to wear mufty; if you're doing it at on the school grounds! But if you're doing the HSC through TAFE or Distance ED or something; then obviously there is no uniform; so mufty all the way :)

GaDaMIt

Premium Member
HSC
PiNkPiXiE said:
most schools i would say would have to wear mufty; if you're doing it at on the school grounds! But if you're doing the HSC through TAFE or Distance ED or something; then obviously there is no uniform; so mufty all the way :)
You would say most schools force you to wear mufti becauee your doing it on school grounds .. ? If that is what you meant the following "BUT" is a poorly chosen word to use. However, if that is not what you said your wording of the first sentence was pretty poor.

Im bored

And cynical

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)