• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Unilodge Sydney vs. UTS Residence vs. private housing (1 Viewer)

scav

HSC
N/A
Hello,

I am going for an exchange semester at UTS and currently thinking about a place to live for my 4-5 Months I am going to spend in Sydney.

Is the Unilodge Sydney recommendable? It costs about the same as a UTS Residence, but provides you with your own bathroom, doesn't it? Of course, there must be something worse than with the UTS Residence - 'cause it provides more for less money ;)

What is it? The location? Or is Unilodge no good? Why?

Thanks for any advise :)

Best Regards,
scav

scav

HSC
N/A
Thanks, I checked that site already :) The thing is, I don't need accomodation for 6 Months but only for 4-5 Months, and as you can pay Unilodge weekly (as far as I know?) there is a possibility to save money :)

Nevertheless I am confused :) Let's take an example, a medium loft: That costs 310 AUD/week (I choose the highest price ;)) and I'll take it for 5 months, that should be 5*4*310 = 6200, shouldn't it? Okay, thats expensive. But a small loft would make about 5000 AUD?

The question is: Are the apartments worth the money? And where's the rub? :)

Thanks!

scav

enchantress

HSC
scav said:
Thanks, I checked that site already :) The thing is, I don't need accomodation for 6 Months but only for 4-5 Months, and as you can pay Unilodge weekly (as far as I know?) there is a possibility to save money :)

Nevertheless I am confused :) Let's take an example, a medium loft: That costs 310 AUD/week (I choose the highest price ;)) and I'll take it for 5 months, that should be 5*4*310 = 6200, shouldn't it? Okay, thats expensive. But a small loft would make about 5000 AUD?

The question is: Are the apartments worth the money? And where's the rub? :)

Thanks!

scav
I would really like to know about this too!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)