OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Best campaign video in years.

Amleops

Perpetual Student
HSC
Oh dear God. Not this time of year again.

Though I do admit looking through the candidates list Kerrod is the best by far.

passionxmusic

HSC
N/A
Oh dear God. Not this time of year again.

Though I do admit looking through the candidates list Kerrod is the best by far.
Time to avoid Eastern Ave? Time to put a mean glare face on with head/earphones? :/ In the past three years only four campaigners stopped me to talk. I guess I wasn't popular enough ~

Amleops

Perpetual Student
HSC
Time to avoid Eastern Ave? Time to put a mean glare face on with head/earphones? :/ In the past three years only four campaigners stopped me to talk. I guess I wasn't popular enough ~
Oh I always get approached. Most of the time I just say I already voted and they leave me alone. But there was this one time where I said something along the lines of "I've already voted in that SRC thing", but the elections were actually for the Union Board, so they sensed I was lying and kept harassing me for a good few minutes haha.

I'm afraid it will be difficult to avoid Eastern Avenue seeing as all of my classes are in Carslaw. Though I could walk down Barff Road I guess.

Amundies

Commander-in-Chief
HSC
Uni Grad
Oh I always get approached. Most of the time I just say I already voted and they leave me alone. But there was this one time where I said something along the lines of "I've already voted in that SRC thing", but the elections were actually for the Union Board, so they sensed I was lying and kept harassing me for a good few minutes haha.

I'm afraid it will be difficult to avoid Eastern Avenue seeing as all of my classes are in Carslaw. Though I could walk down Barff Road I guess.
Come in by chopper and land on the roof of Carslaw. They won't have a chance ;)

Can anyone be bothered enough to write a tl;dr for each (or most) of the candidates?

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC

Can anyone be bothered enough to write a tl;dr for each (or most) of the candidates?
I could, but I'm going to be biased.

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC

If you're willing to lecture bash I can chuck you a shirt and you won't get annoyed by anyone ;)

Amleops

Perpetual Student
HSC
Oh I would if I could, it would make commuting so much easier. :p

If you're willing to lecture bash I can chuck you a shirt and you won't get annoyed by anyone ;)
Yeah I can't really see myself lecture bashing, I don't take kindly to rejection haha.

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
Yeah I can't really see myself lecture bashing, I don't take kindly to rejection haha.
Just have to play the video below if you're not comfortable talking in front of a large group :p

Last edited:

passionxmusic

HSC
N/A
@Amleops take up Arcorn's offer with the free shirt to stop other campaigners from "harassing" you. Other than that I can only suggest the use of a mean resting face. [emoji14]

Amundies

Commander-in-Chief
HSC
Uni Grad
I could, but I'm going to be biased.
Tbh wasn't expecting anyone would actually do it, even if they were going to be biased.

So do it when you get time pl0x :D

Amleops

Perpetual Student
HSC
Ah I thought I remembered Kerrod from somewhere; he's the President of the Libertarian Club. May end up voting after all :).

Thanks Arcorn, but with all the stuff I've got going on in the next few weeks I doubt I'll have a lot of time to lecture bash. I'll just practice my death stare haha.

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
Haha, that's okay. I was mainly just asking for your lectures rather than any other ones.

And hang on, did I talk to you during O Week then if you know me as the now past president of the libertarian society?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)