• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Unit Levels (1 Viewer)

michelleanne

HSC
what I meant was to follow the recommended sequence in the handbook- if it says that a second yr student can do level 3 then thats okay. All courses are different though... i am speaking from my own expereince... law and health science

In law for example, in 3rd level units we had 1st and 2nd year students. It is not reccommended for them to do 3rd level units or core units for that matter....

michelleanne

HSC
I think I am too confusing!!!! I tend to do that........

Dont worry about what I have said.........

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
i'll take in into consideration ... maybe i will email my course co-ordinator and ask him.

michelleanne

HSC
On another not, since u attend hawkesbury..... do u know the best way to get there by public transport and car? thanks

michelleanne

HSC
On another note, since u attend hawkesbury..... do u know the best way to get there by public transport and car? thanks

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Public transport is only possible by train - along the richmond line. Unless you want to spend a fortune on private buses - easier by train.

And car - you can take either richmond road from blacktown; windsor road from parra or londanberry (or something similar) from penrith.

michelleanne

HSC
thanks- cause i have to meet one of my lecturers there in a couple of weeks......

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
its alright ... if you can drive it would be better cause trains come every hour and its a long walk between the station and the uni - its like one of those america unis with the huge and long driveways.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
ur telling me! one morning ... i swear it sat there for like 45 mins ... just after they introduced the new timetable ... stupid trains

going back towards the city ... the train is always late at east richmond and its only the second stop.

michelleanne

HSC
i think the reason why it stops at quakers is that there is only one train track... if the train continues there would be a head on smash...... but having a one way train track is quite funny in 2005

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
the track goes into one at quakers but there are two lines at about every second station from there onwards. the trains run so late that they would never smash anyway ;)

michelleanne

HSC
penrith was pretty much the same until the uni decided to introduce a shuttle bus from kingwood station... its free too!!

i have to say that parramatta is prob the easiest to get to in terms of transport... campbelltown took be an hour and 15min on the train alone- just to get there.

blacktown is quite good.................... don't know about bankstown

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
heard bankstown is a pain to get to. but for me parra is the easiest to get to ... its a 5 minute car drive away from home.

michelleanne

HSC
Natstar & Cape.... do you live close to blacktown and hawkesbury? I live in Woodcroft (blacktown).

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
i live no where near hawkesbury - i live in denistone which is in ryde.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
yep ... generally i leave home at 6:15am to make a 9am lecture ... and one day rather night it took nearly 4 or so hours to get home. :mad: stupid trains :mad:

michelleanne

HSC
wow!! 4 hours........... thats such a long time..... i didnt realise the trains were that bad on the richmond line....

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
its seriously the worst railway line in sydney ... worse than the lines that go to like newcastle and wollongong - atleast those trains run more frequently.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)