Unit Selection??? (1 Viewer)

Skater_bum

HSC
can someone help answer this question.. i want to do chemistry 1 not principals of chemistry however when i type in the unit code it says 'unit doesn't exist' however i can search principals of chemistry i can add it without any hassle, why is it that i cannot add chem 1 and i have to accept principal of chemistry?? also can i enroll in principals of chemistry yet enroll in chem 1 lectures (to do the unit?) ?? help

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
Skater_bum said:
can someone help answer this question.. i want to do chemistry 1 not principals of chemistry however when i type in the unit code it says 'unit doesn't exist' however i can search principals of chemistry i can add it without any hassle, why is it that i cannot add chem 1 and i have to accept principal of chemistry?? also can i enroll in principals of chemistry yet enroll in chem 1 lectures (to do the unit?) ?? help
Nope it's compulsory for you to do the new Med Sci units at Ctown. If you have the academic advising sheet you would see that you would have to do the following compulsory units:

Year 1

300319 Introduction to Anatomy and Histology
300320 Introduction to Human Physiology
300543 Cell Biology
300554 Principles of Chemistry
300539 Biodiversity
300550 Medicinal Chemistry
Plus your two electives.

http://community.boredofstudies.org...sing-day/16032/bmedscch_2008.doc?d=1202561345

Anyway these units have been specifically tailored to the new med sci course, at Hawkesbury where still doing the old core units chem 1, chem 2, bio 1 and bio 2 :((oh well, atleast their general units).

Last edited:

bokiniec

Not a New Member
HSC
lol, i like the new selection, shall be easier to get the 5.5 or 6.5 gpa :p :p :p

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
bokiniec said:
lol, i like the new selection, shall be easier to get the 5.5 or 6.5 gpa :p :p :p
Not neccessarily since everyone else in med sci is doin those units and they always try to create a distribution/range of marks within any given cohort.

bokiniec

Not a New Member
HSC
im guessing alot more comp, BECAUSE most ppl in MedSc want to transfer into MBBS

n2o

1337 h@c|<z0rzzzzz
HSC
so for unit selection for Ba MedSci do we need to add any units or is it already preset for us ? and we wait till monday to register ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)