Units 2010 (1 Viewer)

xsavagex

HSC
I want to go to beddd but i won't sleep if i'm worried about getting the classes i need.

zaqwerty

HSC
Got all the classes I wanted!

I was getting the overload message then I logged on through Student Portal, don't know if that makes a difference.

dance2urownbeat

Ridiculously Good Looking
HSC
cant even get the homepage now. whats the longest someone has sat here in past years?

onur91

HSC
N/A
I've been trying through Student Portal for about 25 min, still waiting.

xsavagex

HSC
I'm in student portal aswell. Been waiting about 20 minutes. I'm hoping everyone just gives up soon and then i can get on!

onur91

HSC
N/A
I wish everyone would get off. My timetable is gonna suck big time but it's gonna be worse if I can't get on anytime soon.

Kiim2507

HSC
Glad I'm not the only one.
eStudent sucks asss
I'm in the US so I got up at 5am to do this...5.40am now bitches and I still haven't been able to get on
dammit my timetable already sucks but its gonna be even worse

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
What has worked for me previously when i was getting that overload screen: exiting (completely) all IE/Mozilla windows, then open up again and go to website OR try a different browser if you have multiple browsers installed.
this totally worked like a charm for me, thanks bro. if people still can't get in i'd do what this good fellow says.

managed to get a wicked timetable. no classes on thursdays and fridays and i still was able to sync a couple of tutes with mates. win.

xsavagex

HSC
^ooh that does suck.

Yeah my timetable is pretty bad too already,and i'm really screwed if i don't get these 2 specific tutes that i HAVE to have. argh

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
My timetable sucks, in everyday for 1-2 hours, 3 on Tuesday. Completely out of sync with the timetables of my friends, sigh.

Kiim2507

HSC
Yay got all the classes I wanted but my timetable still sucks haha
2hrs monday
2hrs tuesday
7hrs wednesday
1hr thursday

Oh well I made it so I can work around my uni hours so hopefully I can work 3 days a week now

xsavagex

HSC
Noooo i didn't get the tute that i have to have. Now i'm all overlapping all over the place and i already had a crap day 11am - 9pm on mondays... Argh i really need to swap with someone in my MKTG311 tute :(

dance2urownbeat

Ridiculously Good Looking
HSC
finally got on after about 30-35 minutes of trying. i went through IE, googled macq uni, went to student portal link underneath, logged in, went to the estudent link top right, and was able to log straight in. missed two classes i want so i had to shuffle around a bit, second semester is okay but now i have an 11-7 tues boo, but worst is now i have to come in on thursdays first sem for a 2 hour tute! i so badly wanted 11-1pm psy234, but i guess everyone did too! good luck everyone, im not looking forward to doing this all again next year :/

onur91

HSC
N/A
Well it's official, my timetable SUCKS ASS!
On Tuesdays I have 1 class at 9am, then I don't have anything until 3pm!
There is unfortunately no way to get around this.

All I can say is, Macquarie please go hang yourself, trust me no-one will ever miss you. I'll be the one pissing on your ashes while hysterically laughing.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
This is why you log on and refresh it an hour before the rush, so you're still in the system!

HSC
Keep on refreshing, you'll get in. Done mine for about 15 mins but in second semester PSY248 and BBA216 have clashed lectures for me on Thursday. At 9 am.

Pwnage101

HSC
N/A
this totally worked like a charm for me, thanks bro. if people still can't get in i'd do what this good fellow says.
Yeh, last year i was in the same position, kept getting that 'full' login screen, when some of my mates could log out, log back in fine, log out, etc several times without getting the 'full' screen - even after they go to another website and return. It must be a glitch or something - if you get that 'full' screen and keep refreshing, there is a low chance you get in.

So yeh, like i said, i closed all browsers, re-opened and it worked straight away. Alternatively, Google Chrome worked straight away for me when IE said it was 'full'.

And yeh, i was surprised they opened early.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)