Universities and Degrees (1 Viewer)

Lindurr

Premium Member
HSC
What is the difference between uni's and their degrees.
Example.
B Nursing at UNSW
B Nursing at UWS?

Or isnt there any?

clissold

HSC
I think what OP means is whats the difference between what you actually learn..

Like is Uni like the HSC where you all learn the same stuff no matter what school you go to, or does it differ depending on what Uni you go to..?

ajdlinux

Mod: ANU, ATAR/HSC Marks
HSC
For a professionally accredited degree like Nursing, they're all externally examined by various authorities to ensure the course matches with professional requirements. However, this doesn't mean they're all the same quality - merely that they all meet a certain minimum standard. Yes, the core content in every B Nursing degree will be similar, but the quality of the teaching and assessment can vary - and thus the skills you ultimately gain from doing the degree.

thoth1

Banned
HSC
i wuldnt go to UWS bcuz i wuld probably get stabbed on the way bak home.

thoth1

Banned
HSC
cuz some ppl in the western suburbs are either a bogan, wog, alcoholic, fail asian or a combination of those. and they all pissed of at the real world so they want to hurt ppl wiff their knifes.

hungwell1337

HSC
N/A
thats not true UWS is a great uni just cause of the name and bad reputation doesnt mean its teaching facilities aren't equally as good as UNSW!
my dad used to work at unsw but couldnt get promoted there so he went to uws lol

so yes, the quality of staff is worse

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
thats not true UWS is a great uni just cause of the name and bad reputation doesnt mean its teaching facilities aren't equally as good as UNSW!
Do you work at UWS by any chance?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)