• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

University Choices (1 Viewer)

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
withoutaface said:
What happened to ANU?
I still have alot of things to sort out for ANU but those arent my final preferences. I still have to change most of them. God, I even put some B Education things in there. I have no idea what I was thinking. MUST CHANGE SOME OF THEM. ARGH!

~*HSC 4 life*~ said:
im suprised sarah didn't choose UWS :p
I did...the last one :p

SipSip

HSC
N/A
last year when i choose mine...all i had was UNSW and one Macq uni.... USYD actually never occurred to me as a choice...UNSW is good...come here...although it really depends what course you wanna do

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
Sarah168 said:
I still have alot of things to sort out for ANU but those arent my final preferences. I still have to change most of them. God, I even put some B Education things in there. I have no idea what I was thinking. MUST CHANGE SOME OF THEM. ARGH!

I did...the last one :p
: O!!! i'm shocked! lol

go to ANU and chase Ziff ;)

reptile

Mostly CSU for a lot of reasons, mainly because it's as far away from my mum as I can get right now heh. nah CSU is awesome and I really hope me and my best friend both get in cuz we can live together. I have preferences at USYD aswell

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
reptile said:
Mostly CSU for a lot of reasons, mainly because it's as far away from my mum as I can get right now heh. nah CSU is awesome and I really hope me and my best friend both get in cuz we can live together. I have preferences at USYD aswell
Not always the best idea to live with a good friend. Habits of theres can get annoying real fast and possibly ruin the friendship.

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
NEWCASTLE kicks arse! not many people consider it as a serious choice, but seriously, newcastle is up there!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)