University Preferences (1 Viewer)

Hurr Durr

HSC
Hi,

I have a few questions about my Uni preferences and if anyone could help out that would be great. Thank you in advance.

So I got early offers into: (EDIT:: NOT EARLY OFFERS BUT LIKE GUARANTEED ENTRY I HV NO IDEA LOL)

- UNSW: Bachelor of Economics / Education (Secondary)
- MACQUARIE (MACQ): Bachelor of Commerce / Bachelor of Education (Secondary)

And i'm not sure if I'll receive an offer into UNSW Bachelor of Commerce / Bachelor of Education (Secondary) because the guaranteed entry is 96 and I achieved 93 (including bonus points). I was wondering which option I should take, whether I take the MACQ offer or wait and see if i get the UNSW Bachelor of Com / Edu offer and if not take the UNSW Bachelor of Eco / Edu. I have no idea which one is better (in terms of difficulty of course, flexibility, job prospects and internships) as I have no prior knowledge about the Uni except that UNSW is tough due to the trimester system.

In addition, what does commencing terms mean in UNSW? Because on the UAC Undergraduate site where I choose my courses, it already states the date that the course starts. However, when I check the UNSW site for the courses, there are [Commencing Terms 1 & 3] so does that mean I do not have to start at the date that the UAC site states and I can start late without any repercussions?

E.g: UAC site says that

"UNSW - Bachelor of Commerce/Bachelor of Education (Secondary) - full time :: Start date: 17-Feb-2020"

But, the UNSW site says "Commencing terms 1&3" and if I look on the academic calendar, there's
Term 1: 17 Feb - 15 May
Term 3: 14 Sep - 10 Dec

Thank you for your time. <3

Time&moretime

HSC
I have a question, for my second preference, my rank has been met but my first preference the offers are only released in the January rounds. How to I accept my second preference for the Dec rounds? Do I leave all my preferences as they are and wait till 23 Dec 2019?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)