• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

University text books? (1 Viewer)

Igal0s

HSC
G'day everyone.

Looking forward for my first year in University, just a few questions regarding Uni textbooks:

Is there some sort of a known physical store/online site that sells/exchanges/provides 2nd hand text books for University students? And in general, where would you recommend getting your text books from? the University itself?

Also...., I'm a little confused with what text books I require since I did not get any book list on my enrollment date and I don't really know if to expect one or not. Also the sites University isn't very helpful as text books are not mentioned at all (Deakin University - Melbounre: Burwood Campus).

Any help will be very appreciatedhttp://www.google.com.au/search?hl=...resnum=0&ct=result&cd=1&q=appreciated&spell=1.

Igal0s

HSC
Wow, thank you guys for those sites, VERY useful!
So do majority of people purchase their text books from those sites or their campus?

tnx.

485h324s

HSC
N/A
aMUSEd1977 said:
Vanush just went up one step on my respect ladder.

He is now on the first step.
i dont find any aussie books :|

euro-dragon

Im a LolOsaUR Hear Me Roa
HSC
Have you checked your University...they might have a second hand bookstore run by the student association such as at UTS :

http://2bb.uts.edu.au

otherwise google it, you should find a few places oh and look in your Unis newletter thing thats where i saw our advertisement for second hand books

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)