University transfer query (1 Viewer)

davio89

HSC
N/A
Hey guys, I was just wondering if i apply to transfer for semester 1 2014 (2nd year), will i be competing with the current 2013 HSC students, or other students looking to transfer? I know that available spots are dependent on people dropping out/deferring. Cheers

sirable1

HSC
Uni Grad
From what I heard, the selection process is 80% is recent HSC students, the 20% is other students including transferring, mature aged students.

davio89

HSC
N/A
So would I be up against just the 20%, or the both hsc and others?

sirable1

HSC
Uni Grad
It depends really which ever of your grades are better. Since the university can take account of both ATAR + University grades, which ever is better will be taken into account accordingly. Some universities though (like USYD I think) take 50/50.

Jinks

HSC
Hey guys, I was just wondering if i apply to transfer for semester 1 2014 (2nd year), will i be competing with the current 2013 HSC students, or other students looking to transfer? I know that available spots are dependent on people dropping out/deferring. Cheers
I actually think you will be competing with both, that's how it works in Victoria anyway.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)