Unravel the string to get 3 pieces! (1 Viewer)

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
We were told to do that... >_> Our school ran out of string and only had a few pieces leftover from before... so we got told to take a piece of string and unravel since it'll give us "three pieces which should work"...

>_>

A whole new meaning to the word 'cheap' eh?

(btw I'm aware there's another string topic- but this is a different issue^^ and YAY no more english.. ever!)

Counterfeit

HSC
ha!! wow, that is cheap!! how much does it cost? like 10c a ball? haha

skyrockets1530

Member++
HSC
haha, i dont think its the school that ran out, don't the BOS people bring the string?

Haku

i nearly fell out of my chair when i read that. lol. it sure is a whole new level of cheapness.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Well tomorrow is Maths... 7 sections. Some people might need more than 3 pieces of string.. does that mean they might ask us to turn around and share the unravelled pieces?

beccaxx

surprised things change
HSC
no, its a hint not to write much in the exams. u dont wana fill more than one booklet do u? the more u write the more the markers have to read.

they can also say oopsies. we lost ur 2nd booklet. the string must hav broke

Ultraviolent

Contemptuous Member
Uranus. lolololo do you see what I did there?! do
HSC
beccaxx said:
no, its a hint not to write much in the exams. u dont wana fill more than one booklet do u? the more u write the more the markers have to read.

they can also say oopsies. we lost ur 2nd booklet. the string must hav broke
Are you always this moronic, or are you making a special effort today?

By writing more, you have the ability to add more content, which results in a higher mark. Also, what markers decide that they don't want to read an entire essay? These people are quite aware that they are influencing students' lives.

And that's likely to happen. Even ignoring the legal repercussions, do you remember signing a blue sheet with the amount of booklets you used? If not, then perhaps you filled in the "number of booklets used for this question" box?

It was a valiant attempt at justifying your lack of writing. Honestly, it was.

xxFiveWords

HSC
ROFL! and i thought my school was cheap... atleast we don't split our string up. lol

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Your supervisors are nice =P

Today they gave us a new kind of string.. looked more like plastic crap which was yellow in colour... but at least they were generous =]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)