UNSW cheer squad!! (1 Viewer)

zwee

Cool Cat
HSC
What's up UNSW kiddies?
I'm trying to get the cheer squad up and running again.
Guys and girls welcome, guys are really useful on cheerleading squads, but there's this whole taboo about it and that's ok, just throwing it out there.
No experience necessary. It's just for fun, so even if you can't do a forward roll you can totally join! Experienced cheerleaders, or anyone with gymnastics or dance experience also welcome.

Anybody who was on the previous one and/or wants to be on the new one, contact me at unswcheersoc@hotmail.com.
Ex-members, even if you don't want to be involved anymore, email me if you can. I'd love to hear about how the squad was run last time.

Everyone else, it's going to be sooo much fun. If you have any interest in cheerleading ask me about it. Can't wait to hear from you.
Zoe.
^_^

Last edited:

zwee

Cool Cat
HSC
Hahaha, yeah you can totally come watch when it gets up and running. But I have to warn you, you're so gonna want to join if you do that! :)
How come only guys are replying? lol
I think all guys have this subliminal urge to break free of social restraints and become cheerleaders! hehehe
It's a theory, I'm working on it.

Anyway, when the squad gets up and running you're going to have to stop pretending you aren't desperate to join...

Zoe
^_^

zwee

Cool Cat
HSC
Hi everyone,
I already put this in the other UNSW Cheer Squad thread, but we're about to do our first performance.
Foundation Day, August 2nd, in the quad i think?
Not too sure about exact times and places, but we'll also have a stand on the day. So anybody who's interested can come look for us and have a chat.
See ya there,
Zoe
^_^

HSC
id be too busy hitting it! whos with me
and ill be getting flamed around now, perhaps by kat :(

Pace_T

HSC
im in casmira, brotha
we'll go TAG TEAM on the kouklas :p

poiison

HSC
wOo cheersquad!!!
hey guys.. just join... i mean if ur one of the only guys... in a room full of gals... wouldn't that be a dream come true? =P i know my boyfriend would kill to be one of the minority in that scenario ahahaha...

HSC
Pace_T said:
im in casmira, brotha
we'll go TAG TEAM on the kouklas :p
dude speaking of euro hotties, so many italian tourists in america im gonna explode. last girl i got with was ital, she was CRAZY!! (blonde only pls. kthx)

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
elfm said:
I thought you were referring to joining the cheerleading squad. Sorry for the shens.

Respectfully retracting comment. P.S. cheerleaders, you'll be cheering on my 19th :eek:

zwee

Cool Cat
HSC
hahaha, you guys are funny.
We have some guys, not many but yeah.

I think it's funny how you guys are acting all macho over the net. But i bet none of you even approach our stand on Foundation Day. hahahahaha.
Oh, boys are an odd lot.
Ah well.

Conspirocy

HSC
I am a choreographer. That's what I do. You are cheerleaders. Cheerleaders are dancers who have gone retarded. What you do is a tiny, pathetic subset of dancing. I will attempt to turn your robotic routines into poetry, written with the human body. Follow me, or perish, sweater monkeys.
hahahaha

HSC
GIVE ME SPIRIT FINGERS!

zwee said:
hahaha, you guys are funny.
We have some guys, not many but yeah.

I think it's funny how you guys are acting all macho over the net. But i bet none of you even approach our stand on Foundation Day. hahahahaha.
Oh, boys are an odd lot.
Ah well.
hell yeh! whats so machoistic about a guy cheerleading apart from a mad pervefest

Pace_T

HSC
lol how come u think we wont keep our word???
im not at uni that day but ill go cheer the girls on if theyre hot lol
we're not all typical nerdy unsw students ya noe :p

zwee

Cool Cat
HSC
hahaha, quoting Bring It On is a great way to demonstrate your masculinity.
Nah i'm kidding, I hope you guys do come watch... and i promise you, there will be NO spirit fingers! heehee

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)