UNSW clubs & societies (1 Viewer)

kouri

well w t f
HSC
haha.. i think its cuz of the big list of discounts they offer throughout chinatown haha..

esp restaurants and food storesss XD

but yeh... i wont join........ hmmm...

but i'll visit j-club on the first tuesday (cuz its free first go) muahaa

mic

Chronic Burper
HSC
N/A
i think the chocolate society will be one i'm joining. i'm the eternal chocoholic :D

@lbert3269

Hmm.. what's the point of joining these clubs and societies anyways ? I heard it promotes yourself in being an active member of some out-of-study organisation.. supposedly a postive thing employers look for. Am i rite or totally out of whack ?

I was at o-week yesterday (monday) and NOTHING was open. I'm wondering where do we sign up to the clubs and any other little infos i should know about. eg. deadlines, pros / cons about clubs and etc.

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
i might join vietnamese students society... unibuds... and kendo sounds good :D

RCMasterAA

I vant to suck your blood
HSC
Originally posted by @lbert3269

I was at o-week yesterday (monday) and NOTHING was open. I'm wondering where do we sign up to the clubs and any other little infos i should know about. eg. deadlines, pros / cons about clubs and etc.
I think they only just opened today on Tuesday. Anyway you have over two weeks to join them, O-week is when you can and during the first week of session there's a second chance to join any you really wanted to but couldn't find. That's what a yellow shirt guide told me.

Angelic_Angel88

Miss Guided
HSC
Originally posted by enak
Wheres the choc soc stand?
I was looking for that today too! I couldn't find it, and was very disappointed. :(

I joined the Hillsong Campus, which I was fairly impressed with, filled out forms for a couple of other Christian clubs, and also joined the UNSW Chinese Society.

A guy from the Formosa Ideology and Cultural Society came up to my friend an I and told us that Jay Chou were gonna visit them. I thought it sounded a little farfetched, and it turns out that I was right. He said "Jay Chou's not coming okay? I was lying!" or something like that. Haha, it was funny.

mic

Chronic Burper
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Constip8edSkunk
crap i forgot half of the societies i joined
stereotypical enthusiastic 1st yr! :p

hey skunk, whatcha doing at uni? haven't seen you around for a while

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
$40 ...

edit: com/sci ... yeah went 2 china for a month, got back on sunday... straight in2 uni lol

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)