UNSW Co-op (1 Viewer)

ethancooler996

HSC
Hey guys, I am deciding whether UNSW co op is a waste or time or not. I am on track for an ATAR above 96 but I have not been doing much extracurriculars. Also, I really want to get into finance but I have heard the finance and banking co-op is the most competetive one.

idkkdi

HSC
Hey guys, I am deciding whether UNSW co op is a waste or time or not. I am on track for an ATAR above 96 but I have not been doing much extracurriculars. Also, I really want to get into finance but I have heard the finance and banking co-op is the most competetive one.
waste of time to apply for? or waste of time to do?

mmmmmmmmaaaaaaa

HSC
I wouldn't say it is a waste of time , essentially free money. I know you have to put in your ranks for all your subjects and all that but it shouldn't take to long to do nor distract from study if that is the issue

ethancooler996

HSC
I wouldn't say it is a waste of time , essentially free money. I know you have to put in your ranks for all your subjects and all that but it shouldn't take to long to do nor distract from study if that is the issue
mainly the questions that are slightly annoying---especially since i dont do many extracurriculars

Vall

HSC
agree the questions are annoying. You shouldn't do it (more chance for me lol). But seriously I think its worth applying for. Also, the financial ones do have the most people apply but also the most companies sponsoring positions for finance areas (so high supply and high demand).

idkkdi

HSC
agree the questions are annoying. You shouldn't do it (more chance for me lol). But seriously I think its worth applying for. Also, the financial ones do have the most people apply but also the most companies sponsoring positions for finance areas (so high supply and high demand).
the fin & banking one has far higher demand than supply since it actually connects to investment banks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)